Damn those reaction missiles look good on the 19. I may have to swap some of the armaments out. Nice collections fellas.

bbbrain awesome vintage collection. Love the mospeada and diatrun toys. I have two hovertanks. I'd love to display them, but they take up so much space.

I thought about doing one, but I could never get enough people interested, to make it worthwhile. Even the Robotech community didn't seem that interested, or couldn't afford it, so I ended up scrapping the idea.Not that it couldn't be revisited, but it comes down to getting enough people interested.

Considering Matchbox sucked and did one was done so (relatively) well, i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get that and improve from there. I would be down for 2!

I think about 1:32 scale would be about good for a Hovertank

Or a no scale that you can have a Robotech reunion with 1/60 VF-1's and 1/48(55) Legioss

• 2 weeks later...

I'm retarded. I posted my new collection pics everywhere but here on MW.

Not retarded, you were just so blown away by your collection MW slipped your mind. So post some pics dude!! B))

Also, I love that Roy Focker display!

Looking great! Hopefully the toys are safe!

If ure looking for more lightings for your display, i saw some guys are using lightmates LED puck lights with remote. theyre like $20++ per set of 6 at my local sams club!

Fantastic display, i like the SDF, VE-1 and VT-1 display ALOT. Also have you considered putting the M&M pairs near each other?

But i need to warn you, there's a ghostly naked man in your pics!

Hahaha!!

Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks guys. Almost sorry about the naked reflection but seriously, don't act like you're not impressed.

that's an awesome comeback B))

Good luck finding one Hazray... I remember trying to track one down last year and had a heck of a time finding one. Finally managed to score one off Mandarake for a decent price. You'd think it'd be easier to find considering it's a main hero valk.

i think an sdfm hikaru 1j will be hard to track down, not because few were made but because it is a fan favorite for those that prefer sdfm over dyrl and those that bought it keep it. i have one bare and one in the gbp armor and both i consider to be indispensable or else i'd sell ya one. in fact, if it is reissued by arcadia i'll likely pick up at least one more, probably two.

Edited by Mechapilot77

Got to do my first dust an rearrange with the duel Polaski display cases.

I kept thinking - "This setup is definitely not for the perfectionist."

The black wood, the glass - the mirrors --- any spec of dust is magnified under those lights.

But then I thought that maybe this IS the setup for the perfectionist.

----------------

Like having a black car, the work is doubled but the finished look can be pretty cool . . .

post-8486-0-55787300-1399398970_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-97449500-1399399002_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-18371600-1399399017_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-80542500-1399399040_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-22788800-1399399050_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-71867400-1399399060_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-69900700-1399399069_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-87253600-1399399078_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-42015300-1399399086_thumb.jpg

post-8486-0-90350500-1399399098_thumb.jpg

I just wish I was Kareem-Abdul Jabar so that I could stand in front and reach my hands together inside. Playing a game of posing Jenga while avoiding touching any flesh to any part of the glass is trying at times . . .

Guest davidwhangchoi

I just wish I was Kareem-Abdul Jabar so that I could stand in front and reach my hands together inside. Playing a game of posing Jenga while avoiding touching any flesh to any part of the glass is trying at times . . .

that was too complicated :wacko: ... i don't understand. but nice fan racer and 1d :wub: