Hehe.. will always love that Roy 19P. So pretty. :)

I'm actually contemplating doing a little parts rearranging/printing, and making a white 19F out of a P... basically, putting the F's feet/ankles/shoulders onto the P, and scratchbuilding a white set of short wings. Probably more work than I'll get to doing though. :p

Just finished arranging my first ever display for my valks beside my desktop. Still have more VF-1s and a VT-1 in their boxes since they couldn't fit. This is the ultimate dust magnet set up, gotta dust them off regularly now :/

2b7295b3-a266-407d-861f-084d3c1696bf.jpg

Edited by close313

Just finished arranging my first ever display for my valks beside my desktop. Still have more VF-1s and a VT-1 in their boxes since they couldn't fit. This is the ultimate dust magnet set up, gotta dust them off regularly now :/

2b7295b3-a266-407d-861f-084d3c1696bf.jpg

Da booster on that cannon fodder SV-51. I think never saw it animated :p

Yep, the VF-4 was the height of Yamato - its my favorite by far! It's what made me buy into the YF-19 sight unseen... however that's disappointed me a bit especially after the VF-4

While I do like the engineering that went into the 19, and all the accessories, it's still an updated version, so already, my excitement level is limited. However, the VF-4 was something I had waited forever for, and the engineering is completely new, and it is simply amazing how it doesn't look like it's supposed to transform, and yet does. I hope Arcadia re-releases that, but gets the FB2012 license. In hindsight, I wonder if that's why Yamato didn't get the FB license, cause they were already strapped for cash? Nevertheless, Arcadia, bring it back.

I received the VF-4 and YF-19 the same day. I've had more fun with the YF-19. The VF-4 looks great in fighter mode, but is oddly proportioned in battroid mode. The missiles are absolutely maddening and one of the flaps on the bottom doesn't like to stay on while transforming.

The VF-4 wins on markings. I wish the YF-19 had more than a handful of markings since I don't like to use stickers.

The Evolution of My Macross Plus Collection...

200-2001 Release

DSC_0080_zpsb96042df.jpg

2006 Release

YF19Goodies_zps7eaa06ad.jpg

2009 Release

DSC_0008_zps262f8e05.jpg

All the other YF19 combo and Variants and YF21 Combo and Variants in the background. I was too lazy to take a pictures of them.laid out. Maybe next time.

DSC_0057_zps4e942e47.jpg

2014 Release

DSC_0156_zps0ad8b1c3.jpg

200-2001 Release

DSC_0080_zpsb96042df.jpg

2006 Release

2009 Release

DSC_0008_zps262f8e05.jpg

All the other YF19 combo and Variants and YF21 Combo and Variants in the background. I was too lazy to take a pictures of them.laid out. Maybe next time.

DSC_0057_zps4e942e47.jpg

2014 Release

DSC_0156_zps0ad8b1c3.jpg

that's awesome kicker. i've not seen those from early 2000s but damn, i'm still in awe of your collection. do you do any tours at your place ? :D

Get floored every time I see bits of Kicker's collection. And SEVEN (7) Arcadia YF-19's??!!! Damn. :o

-b.

edit to add "floored" in a good way - I'm gonna play catch up one of these days :ph34r:

Edited by Kanedas Bike

200-2001 Release

DSC_0080_zpsb96042df.jpg

2006 Release

2009 Release

DSC_0008_zps262f8e05.jpg

DSC_0057_zps4e942e47.jpg

2014 Release

DSC_0156_zps0ad8b1c3.jpg

Oh Dang! Kicker might have more valks than many shops.

Edited by dapro

i thought i had lost my accessories ( 1 super armor, 1 elint armor(some parts), 2 sets of jetfire armor, & 9 gu-11's )for my 1/55's in one of my moves, but they ended up in my brothers IL house.. i also found my bsquad boxes of loose random stuff.. so it is NEW AGAIN to me

also have my before/after semi-DYRL SDF-1's hanging out in the back

post-25404-0-90660000-1397716191_thumb.jpeg

I sooooo want a modern fully transformable Hover Tank!!!!

we have some talent on here that can do it! now if they were only into Southern Cross...

Impressive vintage collection!!

yep, hover tank with action figure! :o

thanks, this is my B-squad but i have more fun with them, lol .. i was so worried i lost my dorvak, mospeada, and ARMD supply during the moves that i paid like $20+ for mecha launchers to do another project (which i never did) but yay for having them again =)

yes!! it'd have to be a bigger scale than 1/60 though, those things were small. also a bioroid (or whatever they are supposed to be called) with a hoverboard to swuare off against too. southern cross was kind of the crappiest show of the 3 but i did like the mecha and they never got the modern premium treatment.

I thought about doing one, but I could never get enough people interested, to make it worthwhile. Even the Robotech community didn't seem that interested, or couldn't afford it, so I ended up scrapping the idea.Not that it couldn't be revisited, but it comes down to getting enough people interested.