Mac 7 will be the last series I complete. I'm hopefully going to wrap up my Frontier collection after the Con. Once I have those I'm going to get an actual display case.

Dude! Did u finish ur bug eye? I seeee him on the shelf! Did u post pics somewhere???

I did finish and that's the first pic of it. I tried some new stuff with it. It's seamless so that's cool. Not completely happy with it so it didn't get a debut so to say.

that's hot!!! but you're missing a vf-x and two rvf 25's

also the nose pin (where the legs attach to the crotch) on the left side of the low viz is folded in creating a littlehole in one of your pics

correction......

just missing a vf-x... :ph34r:

correction......

just missing a vf-x... :ph34r:

And the Angelbird and TV/SDFM/Zero CF.

But his collection has the important valks and is totally kickass!! I also have them divided by Macross series but not as nice as him.

Again, I really like the old school Zentradi, ehehehe

Here is my sweet corner of admiration since I'm the only one in my family who really appreciates and admires them. Slightly regret not being able to buy the Durandal and 171 EX Alto colour scheme but I will make it up with the normal type.

post-22092-0-53590800-1371900049_thumb.jpg

When are you gonna take some pics of yours and post them here?

Waiting out on the arrival of my flexi-stands and the completion of my in-progress Focker SOCOM Special (at least that's what I've nicknamed it thusfar, catchy eh?)

My updated collection and newly acquired display cases.

Where did you get your display cases? They look like 1/2 size versions of the display cases I've been looking at. Then I see the $2200 price tag and I go do other things instead of ordering them.

My updated collection and newly acquired display cases.

Those are exactly what I need! I was looking at the ones Kicker recommended for a while but they weren't quite doing it for me (I like swing open doors better than sliding) and I think these will be a better fit for my collection room. I just checked AP's website and it looks like they've changed the design a little and now have a small cabinet section as the bottom shelf. I'm ok with that as stuff on a bottom, floor level shelf is so damned hard to properly view. Thanks for the info and awesome display of your collection!

• 2 weeks later...

Is the VF-11B pilot taking his instrument flight check ride? :)

Glad to see this post popping up again, it's been quiet for too long!

Jajajajajjaa....maybe isamu is taking some girl to a little ride and want some privacy.

I got them from Allpower Displays. Really rock solid construction. The frame is all aluminum and the tops and bottoms of the case is MDF. I opted to go for the LED lights instead of halogen; added caster wheels to go with the adjustable feet and locks are standard for this particular glass cabinet. I haven't tallied the final the grand amount for each cabinet since I bought 5 of them but I speculate the ballpark figure including shipping and customs to be around $600 a piece. And of course by purchasing in bulk, the price would scale down per unit.

The shelves can accommodate a hefty sum of expensive valks as you can see from the picture it can display 6 1/48s and 9 1/60 of its' counterpart. Yeah, I think that if you're going to enjoy them might as well display it under controlled conditions without the dust and UV rays harming your investment.

thanks for the info. I might have to get myself one of two of those sometime...not 5 though! you are crazy i tell ya! haha.

I got them from Allpower Displays. Really rock solid construction. The frame is all aluminum and the tops and bottoms of the case is MDF. I opted to go for the LED lights instead of halogen; added caster wheels to go with the adjustable feet and locks are standard for this particular glass cabinet. I haven't tallied the final the grand amount for each cabinet since I bought 5 of them but I speculate the ballpark figure including shipping and customs to be around $600 a piece. And of course by purchasing in bulk, the price would scale down per unit.

The shelves can accommodate a hefty sum of expensive valks as you can see from the picture it can display 6 1/48s and 9 1/60 of its' counterpart. Yeah, I think that if you're going to enjoy them might as well display it under controlled conditions without the dust and UV rays harming your investment.

I was looking at the Allpower Displays website. Do you remember the product model or name of the display cases you got? Can't seem to find the one that you have pictured. Thanks!