nice gerwalk Spanner, i like it too, it is like the image was taken a few seconds before gerwalk mode was completed, so this gives to the pose some life action :lol:

hehe! I didn't think of that! :D

I think it looks badass.

Sorta like homaging the flapping-wings of the SV-51.

yeah I sorta does eh! ^_^

I think it looks cool with the wings in that position. Its like a bird of prey swooping down on its prey.

Saburo, I though the very same actually! ;)

excellent! thanks for the positive comments guys! So it looks like I will be keeping it like that then! B))

Edited by spanner76

Thanks guys! I also have one more black yamato stand i'm saving for 25th anni version when i find one for a decent price. Not that i have much room left for it. Plus i pre-ordered the new Gundam Perfect Grade Unicorn kit w/LED, really don't know where he's going : :D

That looks very good. Who did the custom?

I like the added detail in the visor and the strike cannon. Were the head lasers drilled? It looks like the ends might have been modified.

It's great that the seams in the head were puttied and filled in. The 1/48 1S still has the more accurate and better looking head sculpt, IMO, compared to the 1/60's.

sweet! great weathering too! just curious, how were you screwed by Ying Hua Chow?

He was suppose to finish a kit for me...never finished and ran off with it.. never contacted me back..so screwed? Yes...still a sensitive topic for me...

Here's the link of the item he was working for me...

http://www.fg-site.net/archives/post_old/138754

That looks very good. Who did the custom?

I like the added detail in the visor and the strike cannon. Were the head lasers drilled? It looks like the ends might have been modified.

It's great that the seams in the head were puttied and filled in. The 1/48 1S still has the more accurate and better looking head sculpt, IMO, compared to the 1/60's.

A buddy of mine..yep.. and lights...

Edited by Kicker773

He was suppose to finish a kit for me...never finished and ran off with it.. never contacted me back..so screwed? Yes...still a sensitive topic for me...

Ack! What a Mf! Didn't see the kit but I'll stop picking at your scab now, sorry!

hi guys,

Need abit of help and favour with some measurements. May I check whats the maximum height of a 1/60 vf-25 with super or tornado packs? And whats the height of it when mounted on a stand, with the same super or tornado packs? Thanks

Reason im asking all these is due to im building a display cabinet with fixed shelves thus I wish to check if 37cm or 50cm would be a better choice in terms of shelf height. Thanks