KiriK

Macross Collection Display Thread

XQU2HZ8.jpg

This is an epic display!!! :o Fantastic mix of stuff! :D

IMG_20160109_233609_zpsvok0knz6.jpg

Having come late to the game I've made a list of what I want and have begun to amass a small army of Valkyries. As a start here are two of my more recent acquisitions :)

cool shot! B))

Cool pic RocketGTR.

Mechinyun - that's just awesome

just show'n off the new arrival.. the cannon fodder DYRL VF-1A

20160121_223037.jpg

Edited by spanner76

One of my favorites!!! Great addition to your collection.

20160121_223037.jpg

Brownies need love too!

Feeling a little bored so more display re-shuffling..

Honoring Hikaru Ichijyo

20151211_213509.jpg

Flying in formation

20151211_213434.jpg

;)

Can anyone tell me what kind of stands these are? I need them to display my macross too. So many are just parking on the tarmac, they need to be airborne :D

Can anyone tell me what kind of stands these are? I need them to display my macross too. So many are just parking on the tarmac, they need to be airborne :D

They are Flightpose stands.

They are Flightpose stands.

Seems that the 6 inch stands are sold out. Are there any other places that sell them? Thanks!

Edited by liulin04

Seems that the 6 inch stands are sold out. Are there any other places that sell them? Thanks!

Flightpose.com is the original vendor/distributor. They supply to retailers, so you might be able to find them somewhere else, but probably more expensive. They periodically restock their inventory, so you have to cross your fingers and hope for the best. In the meantime, I highly recommend YetiStands produced by one of our resident forum members. A bit more pricey, but higher quality and many more options to display.

Flightpose.com is the original vendor/distributor. They supply to retailers, so you might be able to find them somewhere else, but probably more expensive. They periodically restock their inventory, so you have to cross your fingers and hope for the best. In the meantime, I highly recommend YetiStands produced by one of our resident forum members. A bit more pricey, but higher quality and many more options to display.

The Yeti stands look so cool, thank you so much!!!

Dude, you know you're welcome to come over whenever, but you're not leaving with the rug. The dog would eat you alive.

Guest davidwhangchoi

I'm coming to your house to steal that Han Solo rug. :ph34r:

macross, drums, tf and games. love it :wub:

i want that case of mountain dew

The Nerdery looks awesome!

Not Nerdery Benson..... Frakking Awesome and Amazing!!!

Way too much Epic stuff happening there!!

That 8 part VT-1 painting ain't bad either!!! Great looking displays man.

Edited by derex3592

yeah what he said..

The Nerdery.

Awesome man cave Benson! B))

ultimate man cave! And thanks for the idea of the display case. I might put something underneath my detlof cases too.

Thanks guys. I think elevating the Detolfs makes them look way more classy. I feel like I a little bit of everything that makes me happy down there, Macross, video games, guns, tactical gear, art, and music.

@JET7 very nice display! Im really liking the tarmec setup! And that is one fine all glass display cabinet too! Brand and price!?

@Benson yeah you're right about elevating the Detolfs! When setup on the floor they sit too low.

thanks spanner, was taken when i volunteered to showcase my vf-1s collections on a toy convention ..how i wish i have this on my house.

some more pics

IMG_0015_zps4def1eee.jpg

IMG_20140531_113458_zps3dd00e72.jpg

IMG_20140531_113451_zps83e7769d.jpg

IMG_20140531_113443_zpsebfc32fb.jpg

IMG_20140531_113429_zps3e126942.jpg

IMG_20140531_113647_zps976e3103.jpg

The Yeti stands look so cool, thank you so much!!!

www.yetistand.com

Send me a pm with what you think you want to put up on stands, and I can help walk you through it. I should be re-stocked with everything sometime next week.

wow jet7.........talk abt screaming buy moar buy moar!!

how many vf-1's are enough? apparently the answer is still out on that!...(despite the obvious never enough answer)

:lol::lol::lol:

Awesome display spanner! I am still jealous of your lights. ;)

The Nerdery.

If I am ever in your area, I'll let you know so I can stop by and behold the Nerdery in person. :D

my fav trooper.. likes my display

thanks spanner, was taken when i volunteered to showcase my vf-1s collections on a toy convention ..how i wish i have this on my house.

some more pics

Very nice display JET7! I commend you on lending your toy collection out for display, I am not sure If I would be able to lend my toys to a convention to display. During my the import car days, I'd have all my friends standing by my car to make sure nothing happened to it. Looks like you had a Stormtrooper standing guard so nothing would happen to you display, unless a bunch of Ewoks rushed him. :lol:;)

Mission complete! I have a real DYRL Skull Squadron now, VF-1S Focker, VF-1A Ichijo. VF-1A Jenius and VF-1A Kakizaki. Until now, I was using VF-1S for Max and Hikaru.

Here are some quick shots. You can also see some of my TF collection, they watching the growing numbers Valks. :lol:

Skull_squadron_000_zps4gvw8udk.png

Skull_squadron_001_zpshj5y0kfp.png

Skull_squadron_002_zpspzh4appd.png

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow that looks great. i think it inspired me to take mine out to swoosh around today

Edited by davidwhangchoi

I envy you guys with the cabinets. :unsure:

But... great collections everyone! ;)