Thanks guys. I think elevating the Detolfs makes them look way more classy. I feel like I a little bit of everything that makes me happy down there, Macross, video games, guns, tactical gear, art, and music.

The Yeti stands look so cool, thank you so much!!!

www.yetistand.com

Send me a pm with what you think you want to put up on stands, and I can help walk you through it. I should be re-stocked with everything sometime next week.

just show'n off the new arrival.. the cannon fodder DYRL VF-1A

Awesome display spanner! I am still jealous of your lights. ;)

The Nerdery.

If I am ever in your area, I'll let you know so I can stop by and behold the Nerdery in person. :D

my fav trooper.. likes my display

thanks spanner, was taken when i volunteered to showcase my vf-1s collections on a toy convention ..how i wish i have this on my house.

some more pics

Very nice display JET7! I commend you on lending your toy collection out for display, I am not sure If I would be able to lend my toys to a convention to display. During my the import car days, I'd have all my friends standing by my car to make sure nothing happened to it. Looks like you had a Stormtrooper standing guard so nothing would happen to you display, unless a bunch of Ewoks rushed him. :lol:;)

Mission complete! I have a real DYRL Skull Squadron now, VF-1S Focker, VF-1A Ichijo. VF-1A Jenius and VF-1A Kakizaki. Until now, I was using VF-1S for Max and Hikaru.

Here are some quick shots. You can also see some of my TF collection, they watching the growing numbers Valks. :lol:

Skull_squadron_000_zps4gvw8udk.png

Skull_squadron_001_zpshj5y0kfp.png

Skull_squadron_002_zpspzh4appd.png

Edited by Saburo

Guest davidwhangchoi

wow that looks great. i think it inspired me to take mine out to swoosh around today

Edited by davidwhangchoi

wow that looks great. i think it inspired me to take mine out to swoosh around today

Wait, you took one of its box? Because it wouldn't surprised me if you were swooshing around the Valk still in the box. :D:p jk!! I swooshed them all as I was setting them up for the picture. The nice thing about the cutting mat is it gives you a grid so you can line everything up nicely.

Nice one, Saburo! They look gorgeous!

Thanks Abbadon! Each VF-1 of this squadron was bought from a MW member (remember each member too), except for Roy VF-1S which I bought from Manda. :D

awesome

Thanks Moosey! :)

Crickey! That's some collection!

Thank you Mazinger. :)

Got bored and wanted to add one more to the Squadron shots.

Skull_squadron_004_zpsrari0xav.png

Skull_squadron_003_zpsddife8sp.png

Awesome display spanner! I am still jealous of your lights. ;)

hehe! thanks mate! but im not sure if anyone should be jealous though! its a fairly rough lighting setup.. im actually considering a major lighting upgrade to all the cabinets. I need more light and want to better package it all.

Awesome photos too! B))

XQU2HZ8.jpg

Cool collection, Mechinyun. ;) Surprise to see the Tamiya Porsche 959. Is it still in working condition?

thanks spanner, was taken when i volunteered to showcase my vf-1s collections on a toy convention ..how i wish i have this on my house.

some more pics

IMG_0015_zps4def1eee.jpg

IMG_20140531_113458_zps3dd00e72.jpg

IMG_20140531_113451_zps83e7769d.jpg

IMG_20140531_113443_zpsebfc32fb.jpg

IMG_20140531_113429_zps3e126942.jpg

IMG_20140531_113647_zps976e3103.jpg

All I can say is WOW! :o

The Nerdery.

And WOW to you too sir. :o;)

Skull_squadron_000_zps4gvw8udk.png

Skull_squadron_002_zpspzh4appd.png

WOW also goes to you Saburo. :o;)

Oh man Saburo your pictures are excellent. Do you plan to do a DYRL group shot on battroid?

Also, that is exactly what i an collecting towards at the moment.

Thank you and yes I will be taking a DYRL Skull Squadron group shot eventually. I have a few other Valk pics to take before I get to it. :p

this shot makes a fine phone wallpaper! B)):D

Glad you like it.

Wait, you took one of its box? Because it wouldn't surprised me if you were swooshing around the Valk still in the box. :D:p jk!! I swooshed them all as I was setting them up for the picture. The nice thing about the cutting mat is it gives you a grid so you can line everything up nicely.

Thanks Abbadon! Each VF-1 of this squadron was bought from a MW member (remember each member too), except for Roy VF-1S which I bought from Manda. :D

Thanks Moosey! :)

Thank you Mazinger. :)

Got bored and wanted to add one more to the Squadron shots.

Beautiful pics!!!

BTW am i the only weirdo that doesnt put the skull stickers on the fast packs? I would like to put them on but hate incompleting the sticker sheets, part of my OCD :lol: I only have the red skulls on Hikaru's fast pack because thats how it came from Jungle, so much for rank A :angry:

2D706240-547C-4136-BA60-E0814F50B314.jpg

BTW am i the only weirdo that doesnt put the skull stickers on the fast packs? I would like to put them on but hate incompleting the sticker sheets, part of my OCD :lol: I only have the red skulls on Hikaru's fast pack because thats how it came from Jungle, so much for rank A :angry:

I still have custom stickers for the 1/60 valks, so you leave the originals intact :)

Beautiful pics!!!

I didn't have the skull stickers on the strike/super parts until I got one set with the Hikaru skulls placed and the sheet was damaged . So I decided to use skulls on that sheet for everyone else, couldn't have just 1 squadron members with emblems. ;)

• 2 weeks later...