Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

I envy everyone have such a nice collection.

here I would like to share picture of little collection of my too

100_5803.jpg

100_5804.jpg

100_5807.jpg

100_5806.jpg

I try to mix around and become SMS ver of YF19

100_5797.jpg

100_5798.jpg

100_5799.jpg

here is my little collection .

100_5810.jpg

100_5813.jpg

I'm going to take picture for my new arrive VF171EX and the armor pack soon. :)

Display is working out okay. I have one for my Gundams and Bishoujo stuff. Trying to convince the wife to let me get 2 more detolfs, but I might have to put that on hold and save up for her birthday present which is gonna cost me for sure...

I know i've been neglecting my macross side since I've been hooked on other things (1/6 and 1/4 figs).. but figured is post a few

The Weathered Squads

DSC_0070.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Pics I took when I was cleaning the closets.. my still MIB stuff lol

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

The variations of Regults

DSC_0126.jpg

Just don't get your wife near mine. LOL I don't want any outside influences hehehe...

But no seriously I had to slow down a bit... I'll eventually catch up with everything that's coming out. I kinda did spend a hefty amount on the Tron bike and the squad of VF11Cs.

I'm waiting for my Macross BD to arrive and watch that this week. Hopefully I get a chance to if work doesn't catch up to me. =(*

Oh and those Enterbay batman and joker didn't help either

You don't have enough Super & Strike Parts Stealth type..

:lol:

Three HDP 1/60 Regult kits, awesome!!! I have two, I'm finishing one that I bought from EXO (TV scheme). Contemplating doing the green DYRL? scheme with the other.

Tron bike. Nice. I was wondering if you were gonna get that. I thought you were only restricting your hot toys buys to Batman but I just recently saw the pics for the tron bike too and Totally understand

Thanks... I'll post some more soon. Someone suggested I start my own thread but I don't think I have that many toys yet. =)

Master of Macross started his own thread with just the 1/60 V.2 line, so I'm sure you could pull it off no problem. You could do an all Max pic session, all mech, family portraits, there's really no end to groups you could come up with. I'd be the first to follow something like that.