That's pretty awesome. :) If your kid doesn't pick up the habit of putting things in their mouth, they're a fun thing to play with from a really early age. My parents started buying them for me at age 3, and they used to all fit in a single 1 gallon ice cream bucket. Now I've got about 4 of those, plus a few 5 gallon tubs full. :lol:

I really need to finish designing my 1/32 VF-19, and get the pieces to build it someday. I've basically been designing a double scale Yamato version, and the transformation of the nose works fine so far (minus the cockpit details, there's just no room for it with Lego). I've got the whole planform and dimensions laid out in that Lego digital designer thing, and have built everything forward of the hips now. It'll be beautiful provided I can find ways to make it all transform, even if it's nowhere as posable as the Yamato one.

I really should clean out a bookcase so I have some room to display stuff one of these days. I don't use any of those old 386 era games anymore anyway.

I'm a collector of Lego's as well. Made a small, maybe 1/4000 scale Macross cruiser out of the old, King's Castle (80's 6080?) set, and the Storm Attacker out of multi-colored pieces a few years ago...still have them, but need to convert them to correct colors throught the design-your-own part of the Lego site.

You should definitely post pics of that sometime!

I've been mostly collecting the Star Wars sets lately, but I also have several vintage from classic space, space police 1 and 2, m tron, and UFO. I've also designed a couple in the digital designer back when you could use it to order the bricks. LCAD is another great and powerful program for designing, and I've used that to output a brick list that I've then bought off of bricklink

I remember that truck, never had it as it originally came out the year I was born. Also AFOL = Adult Fan of Lego

ah, thanks. i should take some shots of the fully transformable "GUNHED" i constructed a few years back...

damn... i don't suppose it transforms, does it? i'll probably have to get it regardless!!

EDIT;

http://www.gunjap.net/site/?p=76121

DAMN, that's cool!! a must-have!!

Shaorin; Please post pics of the Lego Gunhed...gotta see it.

it's a bit dusty, quite fragile, and perhaps a bit over-engineered,

but here you are. it transforms, too;

LEGOGUNHED-JOHN1.jpg

LEGOGUNHED-JOHN2.jpg

LEGOGUNHED-JOHN3.jpg

LEGOGUNHED-JOHN4.jpg

Edited by Shaorin

The far right is the V2, then?

...anyway, Ozma fans represent ITT! B))

Nope all V.1's. All I need now is a set of Super Packs for him.

Edited by Benson13

Nope all V.1's. All I need now is a set of Super Packs for him.

Ah...the unhinged backpack trick for that A-stance. I have the middle one myself and a V2 with Super Packs. V2 Armor Packs are coming soon from the group buy, I hope.

I'm looking for a second Ozma V2 so I hope they reissue them down the line. Now if they release the Ozma Durandal, us Ozma fans can pretty much die happy.

Edited by xrentonx

pretty much the entirety of my collection, at present;

MACROSSVFCOLLE-JOHNS-7-16-121.jpg

MACROSSVFCOLLE-JOHNS-7-16-122.jpg

JOHNsMACROSScollection5-7-122-1.jpg

my next addition will almost certainly be a VF-11B, (would rather have the 11C, but too pricey)

and possibly a YF-21 after that.

would also love to replace my YF-19 1/60v.I with a D.N. if i can ever happen upon one at a reasonable price...

Shaorin, You can probably score a 21 when HLJ has another macross sale. I've passed on the gamlin for the millionth time. I plan to get it when they have another sale. Thats how I got the Max and Milia 21's.

The ground crew are some of the1/48 Hasegawa navy set A i believe. I've had a few of them. If not for those sets i wouldn't have built my diorarama. Those are awesome.

Yup, that's the exact Kit I use.

HI,

Has there ever been a VF-1A max or hayao with weathering (October 2010 release i think) shown on this thread? If not, if someone has them and they are willing could they post one or two pictures? I've only seen the - what i imagine is photoshoped - official pictures at Yamato's website.

Thanks!

Yamato has released only the DYRL? VF-1A's from Max and Hayao as weathered limited editions. No TV VF-1A's.

That's correct. I'm thinking of getting one because the normal editions look a bit lacklustre to me. But i really want to see what they look like first! Please, anyone?

If you want to see pictures of the actual product, not the ones published by Yamato, then I can't help cause I didn't get them. I can show you pics of Focker´s weathered VF-1S (has the same weathering aproach) Hikaru's VF-1S has shading but no pannel lines.