Damn...I guess I dropped the ball on that one.. I automactically assume 3 of them would make emerald force since the 1/65 was throwing me off. Gotta watch the anime again to check.. can't believe I miss the small details.. and no i'm not getting 6 of them =P LOL I was already warned by the wife since I have some hot toys now.. =(

Probably won't sell them.. put them back in the box and into storage in the mystical closet of valks...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm glad I have such a supportive wife.. but i do get the occasional eyebrow raising if theres a new package coming in.. ergh....that's why big packages go to the parents' house for screening lol jk honey if your reading this

Edited by Kicker773

I'm glad I have such a supportive wife.. but i do get the occasional eyebrow raising if theres a new package coming in.. ergh....that's why big packages go to the parents' house for screening lol jk honey if your reading this

I think most of us can relate. I get them shipped to the job, then sneak the box in when no ones home.... :ph34r:

It helps to have understanding wife. This is what mine has to wake up to everyday.... :o Of course her side of the room is all disney snow globes, teddy bears, hearts, etc.... <_<

.100_1038.jpg

Haha, I like that you are using a picture of Hong Kong inthe background. Any significance behid that?

Graham

Haha, I like that you are using a picture of Hong Kong inthe background. Any significance behid that?

Graham

Haaahaaa.... good eyes. The display just kinda evolved into a post-war interior, multi-deck hangar view of the SDF-1 flying over a newly rebuilt Macross City on Earth. It was either New York at night or Hong Kong. I thought the irony was kinda funny too. :p

upper left corner: best use for a Bandai DX display base I've ever seen!

Haaa.... thanks. I've been focusing on the 1/48's, but i wanted a shot out to the SMS in there somewhere.... :rolleyes:

Kicker, that display is awesome. You should consider putting some background pics behind the display cabinet. I know for my future display, I want to put up pics of the interior of the SDF-1 from DYRL, perhaps some pics of space, or fleets of ships, hangars, etc. At least you have an entire room dedicated to your collection. I have 1/3 a room, and it's already full. Nice, high, and tight packing. Good work.

I was going to.. but i'm still debating if i should paint the room. Its basically a whiet canvas. I have some great posters that I plan on framing but I doubt i'll be able to put it in there.. I've been trying to bribe the wife that I somehow put it in the hallway or stairway.