4 minutes ago, Kicker773 said:

Someone once told me I’m not a Macross Fan, because of a comment I made, that stuck with me til this day. Not mentioning who it is, but you know who you are. Now you know.

1ACA084C-E810-4604-92C0-D4BCDDA8C4A5.gif.a69123fcf0f4bdf2c5423fa56817cba6.gif

What was the comment?

I consider myself a Macross fan.... even though I am not that big on shows like Macross Zero, 2, or Delta.

Just now, 505thAirborne said:

Those are some amazing kits you've got their Kicker, from Hibiki's SNN Valk to those Regults and everything in between! B))

Related image

Bingo!

It was an innocent comment on a picture that was posted. It was an image of the old Yamato office with no caption. And I commented and? Because I was curious to what they wanted to say about the image, and then it went downhill after that. 

But on a lighter note I have to dust these. It just got real...

3960EBBA-DF02-485E-8AA5-9B4169F53EB8.thumb.jpeg.14d277fc7adabde793d0d27e83c104cf.jpegEBFD0569-F530-41FF-988D-E688853F340A.thumb.jpeg.2de01bdc333802147e23c82366d4e8a0.jpeg

1 hour ago, no3Ljm said:

Really wow @Kicker773:shok:

Do you need extra help dusting those? One 1/60 Angel Birds is good enough for me. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the offer.

1 hour ago, derex3592 said:

I REALLY want one of those Moscato gun boat resin kits you have 2 of..... I missed out on that one. :(

Someone might have one for sale in the sales ad, never know 

5 hours ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

So... I was wondering, what cameras do you guys use to take some of those gorgeous pictures of your toys? I have been using my cell phone camera, which sucks at it, and am kind of wanting to be able to take some nice shots.

I’m just using my iPhone 7 Plus. Want to invest on some used DSLR but budget goes somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Edited by no3Ljm

15 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

So... I was wondering, what cameras do you guys use to take some of those gorgeous pictures of your toys? I have been using my cell phone camera, which sucks at it, and am kind of wanting to be able to take some nice shots.

If you don't want to get too crazy but want pro level quality and adjustability, I'd recommend looking into the micro four thirds mirrorless cameras. I use a Sony Nex-5. There are a lot of great ones on the market. 

Edited by Slave IV

Just now, Sanity is Optional said:

If you want good pictures, make sure you have good lighting. A desk-lamp or two with bright daylight LEDs improve the quality of shots quite a bit, even with a phone camera.

Yep, camera tech is getting really good even in phones. As always, the person behind the camera is more important than the equipment and lighting is always key. 

10 minutes ago, Kicker773 said:

Nice Low Viz version 1 and 2 w/ GBP armor

Thanks! Your collection is unfwithable but I'm happy to finally have a good place to display these big Valks. I'm going to add another one to join that crew when I around to opening it.

So the TRU Japan box was a combo pack that they have for sale at the stores (regular version), while the Weathered was the Exclusive version [a la Stealth 1/48, Super and GBP (?)] like the Arcadia PE versions.

1. Yes the toys are us combo is a regular set.

2. Weathered was mail order exclusive 

3. Stealth was never an exclusive version (when you say stealth you are referring to the black/grey valk?). Neither were the GBP or Strike.

4. The exclusives 1/48 were the mail order ones (Weathered VF1S Roy, Weathered  VF1S Hikaru with FP, VF1J Hikaru Weathered Version,  TV 1/48 Max and Kakizaki) and the Low Viz V1 ( Grey Version) 

Edited by Kicker773

38 minutes ago, Kicker773 said:

Stealth was never an exclusive version (when you say stealth you are referring to the black/grey valk?). Neither were the GBP or Strike.

4. The exclusives 1/48 were the mail order ones (Weathered VF1S Roy, Weathered  VF1S Hikaru with FP, VF1J Hikaru Weathered Version,  TV 1/48 Max and Kakizaki) and the Low Viz V1 ( Grey Version) 

That is the one that I was referring to. Thanks for you reply back.