Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

6 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Awesome diorama!!!!

The VF should be Hikaru's 011 1A not the 001. But that's just a little detail.

Was waiting for someone to tell me how this display was inaccurate lol nice catch and sweet diorama :lol:

On 5/18/2017 at 5:31 AM, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Awesome diorama!!!!

The VF should be Hikaru's 011 1A not the 001. But that's just a little detail.

It is indeed the 011 VF-1A. ^_^ 

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

Very cool diorama indeed.  Here are some more pics of it I saved to my phone a while back.

IMG_1142.thumb.JPG.9c17216f2fce91fc0f1ce42c6d6047f8.JPG

That looks great, nice and clean!  Hope you do a step by step for us less handy folks :D How hard is it to install glass doors?

Also, what are those clear platforms called that the Vf 1's are sitting on in the 5th pic (2nd shelf from top)?

27 minutes ago, sumyumgoy said:

That looks great, nice and clean!  Hope you do a step by step for us less handy folks :D How hard is it to install glass doors?

Also, what are those clear platforms called that the Vf 1's are sitting on in the 5th pic (2nd shelf from top)?

Is not hard to do....just need 4 piece of pre painted wood, 8 screw, 1 set of glass hinge, 1 glass door and 1 piece of cardboard for the background for 1 cabinet.

Those are acrylic riser... I bought it on Amazon.com

19 minutes ago, Pedro2k6 said:

Is not hard to do....just need 4 piece of pre painted wood, 8 screw, 1 set of glass hinge, 1 glass door and 1 piece of cardboard for the background for 1 cabinet.

Awesome, thank you!

IMG_3815.thumb.JPG.921a744ed3378c2d84978bae622b4958.JPG

I was able to get a DX VF-171 CF and Armor Parts.  They should be coming in Wednesday and will fit in nicely on the first shelf.  Once my orders of the VF-31J Super Parts and VF-22S Milia come in, the VF-31J will be armored up and the VF-22S Milia will go in the second shelf.  :)

7 minutes ago, sh9000 said:

IMG_3815.thumb.JPG.921a744ed3378c2d84978bae622b4958.JPG

I was able to get a DX VF-171 CF and Armor Parts.  They should be coming in Wednesday and will fit in nicely on the first shelf.  Once my orders of the VF-31J Super Parts and VF-22S Milia come in, the VF-31J will be armored up and the VF-22S Milia will go in the second shelf.  :)

Lovely collection of 1/60s!

On 24/05/2017 at 2:23 AM, Pedro2k6 said:

That's one great solution you got there. Every now and then I've been browsing the furniture departments in malls looking for the perfect cabinet.  I'll take note of this option for when the time comes for me to get my own display cabinet :D