Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

Hey David. Thanks to you, now I understand why Mandarake or Jungle wraps their boxes with those platic wraps. ;) 

Before, I was so annoyed everytime I get those boxes from them. Now I understand. Thank you sir! ^_^ :drinks:

On 5/5/2017 at 2:12 AM, hkj711 said:

Thanks David! Appreciate your help! Yeah, I saw ChristopherB's sale but I would like to get one complete with a box. As for Hikaru, I already picked one up at Jungle a little while ago so I'm good there! Thanks again and please keep posting pics of your amazing collection!

hey hkj711, i found a few and will pm you. 

On 5/7/2017 at 1:34 AM, no3Ljm said:

Hey David. Thanks to you, now I understand why Mandarake or Jungle wraps their boxes with those platic wraps. ;) 

Before, I was so annoyed everytime I get those boxes from them. Now I understand. Thank you sir! ^_^ :drinks:

thanks man for the support bro:wub:

13 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

Sure, it is always there.

IMG_0902.JPG

Love the 1/60th scale 2-seater 'Kaneda' Bike. :rolleyes:

By the way, I really love that wing swept form in YF-21. Sweet. :wub: 

;)

Edited by no3Ljm

@spacemanoeuvres thanks!

@no3Ljm Do you got one? I have sold quiet a few of these in 1:72 and 1:60 scales, if you don't you can still grab one now!

@spanner Still waiting for my copies too, in particular I can't wait for the low-viz (grey) one from Jasonc!

@davidwhangchoi The ghost has always looked good, with a lot of anime magic though, that's probably why there are so few models available.

@treatment thank you

8 hours ago, Xigfrid said:

@no3Ljm Do you got one? I have sold quiet a few of these in 1:72 and 1:60 scales, if you don't you can still grab one now!

Hey @Xigfrid. No, sad to say didn't order one yet. Though I can't remember, does it come with Lucy figure to ride with Isamu?

I never could get myself to make a 2,6mm figure in FUD because of the price and the brittle nature of the material. Now there is Black Acrylic which is stronger but a bit expensive, but the last micro painting step is blocking me... I always got my eyes on Noch and Preiser figures which could make the illusion 

12 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Looks awesome! :good: 

Though I do remember the legs should be straight somehow.

I know, thanks to the part that attaches the shoulders to the body...  <_<