Macross Collection Display Thread

KiriK

12 minutes ago, Fortress_Maximus said:

Nice Stormriders swords. Care to show the rest of your collection? Thanks.

Thanks. My collection arent all that great like many others here. Only have 3 x Arcadia 19, 2 x VF-1S + FP Yamatos, 2 x VF-22 Gamlin, Yamato Tomahawk & Defender, 1/5000 SDF-1, 1 x VF-17S + FP & 1 x VF-4G Arcadia.

Plus, the last two are still in their boxes, untouched, in the closet. Maybe I'll open them in my next reincarnation :p lulz

I'll see if I can find time this weekend for pictures. Finishing grad school soon...

Edited by aaajin

2 hours ago, Lolicon said:

You guys have some cool stuff! 

I want some cool stuff. :(

Me too. I want cool stuff too. Just like what Benson13 have. Whole room full of toys. :( ...Not to mention a TV with Peter MacNicol wallpaper on it. ^_^ 

On 1/17/2017 at 7:36 PM, ridgebacks said:

All those multi-thousands collections and here I am like this:

m7UDSki.jpg

Still hope they release a super pack for the 29B.

Looks good to me.

The Ozma super parts might look decent on the 29B.

I like seeing these collection pics because we also get to see a little bit of what else the members are into as well, like Benson's drum kit.  Speaking of which, where can we hear you play them?  I've posted several of my own DJ sets here before (you'll see the vinyl/tables when I finally get the shelves built.)

Edited by Mommar

WOW, was there a Claudia? I got nearly all the figures, but  i never knew of Claudia :(

EDIT IN: Ha, i just realized Claudia in the picture above is part of another line. I felt the sculpt/style was a little different, and now it makes sense.

Edited by vlenhoff

On 1/17/2017 at 8:36 PM, ridgebacks said:

All those multi-thousands collections and here I am like this:

m7UDSki.jpg

Still hope they release a super pack for the 29B.

A smaller collection of things that matter to you is still a great collection!  That's how my collection is too.  I have to sparingly pick and choose a lot.

It's not a contest though!  A collection that means something to its owner is just as special as any other.

7 hours ago, vlenhoff said:

WOW, was there a Claudia? I got nearly all the figures, but  i never knew of Claudia :(

EDIT IN: Ha, i just realized Claudia in the picture above is part of another line. I felt the sculpt/style was a little different, and now it makes sense.

Yeah, that's a Banpresto. Mix and match for my bridge crew. Need a Captain Gloval and two more bridge bunnies!

Edited by arbit

2 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

^ Nice Stealth Fighters collection, Pedro. ;)

Thanks bro.

1 hour ago, spanner said:

The more I look at a CF-171 the more I want another! :rolleyes:

You know you want it....get it.

52 minutes ago, barurutor said:

stop making me want to get a 171 with your awesome pictures! :angry:

Lol. I think you should get at least one. Even if you have 1 or 2 already.

4 hours ago, Lolicon said:

Awesome 17/171 collection!

Damn the stand for the RVF is hideous. Has anyone tried putting on a Yeti stand?

You don't need those weird legs, I've had mine on the stand without those legs since it came out and its plenty stable.

19 hours ago, arbit said:

Yeah, that's a Banpresto. Mix and match for my bridge crew. Need a Captain Gloval and two more bridge bunnies!

Yeap, I need me a Claudia, a Global, and the other 2 bridge bunnies as well.

Wow, i love the macross 7 valks here. i only have the old  Bandai's VF-19 and VF-17. 

Hey I'd happily have another two to make it four but I think three will be enough. Seeing my collectibles account funds are dry if I have enough cash after next pay I might just pick one up! Though I need to pay for my RA parts pre order which will be due in Feb.. and im eyeballing another model car! LOL! :lol: :rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, spanner said:

Hey I'd happily have another two to make it four but I think three will be enough. Seeing my collectibles account funds are dry if I have enough cash after next pay I might just pick one up! Though I need to pay for my RA parts pre order which will be due in Feb.. and im eyeballing another model car! LOL! :lol: :rolleyes:

Time to sell an organ, eh? :lol: