That's may work...the main problem if I put the cabinet behind the couch is I can only use the 2 uppers level...the lowers level will be blocked by the couch. And I still have some macross stuff in boxes.

IIRC:

1 Arcadia VF-0S (for RA)

1 Arcadia VF-4G

2 VF-25F

1 VF-25F w/tornado

1 VF-25S w/ SP

1 RVF-25 w/ Sp and ghost

1 Tornado parts for VF-25G

1 HMR VF-1S

1 HMR Monster

1 HMR Glaug

1 HMR Regult

and arriving next week...HMR VF-1A and J.

I will take some pics later to show you guys where I can put more cabinet.

Sounds like you need a couple more cabinets ;)

You have great taste in design pedro, that setup looks fantastic!

really???...thank you :)

30277796472_30b21212b4_h.jpg

I was thinking on put some cabinet in this places...maybe not 2 behind the couch...only one....and one in the other wall.

I dont know.

30358164956_89a41da370_h.jpg

29763901494_789d0b9c78_h.jpg

And this is the kitchen of the third floor, where i keep my boxes.....really love the table...cause keep all my boxes secure. And my wife happy.

30097338070_fa1af22c6d_h.jpg

the table have more space for storage in the other side...but i can get a clean and nice pic of that.

30277742782_b41b49057e_h.jpg

you can see some boxes there.

thank guys.

When my wife and I, decided to build this third floor we check out a lot of modern design websites and magazine's. But we have our priorities.

1. We want a place where i can show all my macross toys :)

2. Place where we can watch some movies and sport's

3. Where we can make some barbecues/grill and get together with friends and family.

4. And we want it to look modern.

and we are pretty happy with the final result.

thank guys.

When my wife and I, decided to build this third floor we check out a lot of modern design websites and magazine's. But we have our priorities.

1. We want a place where i can show all my macross toys :)

2. Place where we can watch some movies and sport's

3. Where we can make some barbecues/grill and get together with friends and family.

4. And we want it to look modern.

and we are pretty happy with the final result.

How about her collections, Pedro? :rolleyes:

Hehehe. :lol: Kidding aside, your place looks awesome. Feels more like a bachelor's pad than a couple's home. ;)

I really like looking at your collection. Everything is neat, clean, and well organized. While you have a lot of items none of it feels cluttered. Each item has an unobstructed view and can be seen from multiple angles. Quite impressive.

Thank you...Its was hard the firts time I try to organize my collection...then I realized that I need some flightpose stand and some acrylic risers to really take advantage of the space.

Wow! Nice!

thx slave.

Felicitaciones!!! Muy buen gusto!!!

Hermoso.

muchas gracias amigos! todavia lo estoy preparando apenas pueda saco una mejor foto panoramica, esta se ve medio montado en los extremos.

ok i made this with my photo camera, looks way better than my celphone ones.

enjoy :)

post-30636-0-77217400-1477036320_thumb.jpg

post-30636-0-81967400-1477036333_thumb.jpg

need to setup the computer and those boxes will be gone wheni figure out where i can store them. some still have the toys on it :S

damn square enix and their bulky play arts kai boxes ; ;

Did some re-shuffling to help make a few shelves look a little less cluttered.. still not quite where I want things to be due to space constraints but I think its better.

Also fitted the original head unit back on the VE-1 which seemed appropriate. Just didn't look right with the VF-1A head fitted..

20161022_172942.jpg

20161022_173003.jpg

20161022_173017.jpg

Edited by spanner

Love it, Spanner. ;) That orange Valk really stands out. Hope to get one in the future. And that brownie with two horns? Yeah you intentionally forgot to post that one. Hahaha! I noticed also you didn't include Max 1A in the Skull Squadron pix.

Btw, anyone here have photos of VF-1D and VT-1 displayed together in all modes? Care to share please if you have any. Just want to see it together. Thanks! :)

Edited by no3Ljm