Guest davidwhangchoi

The rainbow canopies were a very cool thing...until you got one out the box that was messed up and had to remove the rainbow coating..(VF-1D Virgin Road for me) :unsure:

wow, i have the same exact thing happen when i got my virgin road

Edited by davidwhangchoi

If it were me, I would keep. I wouldn't go out and buy one at this point, but if I already had one I wouldn't let it go. Maybe if Arcadia or Bandai starts pumping out the repaints. 19 is one of my favorites, so I am completely biased.

If it were me, I would keep. I wouldn't go out and buy one at this point, but if I already had one I wouldn't let it go. Maybe if Arcadia or Bandai starts pumping out the repaints. 19 is one of my favorites, so I am completely biased.

I would keep it considering the 25th anniversary is obviously in the past and this scheme wont come again.

Ok, youre both right :) i'll keep it! 👍

And One Short question,

Why i always have this attached thumbnail hint when i Upload a pic

and this very low Resolution when you scroll the thread down.

Pictures i post are in high res but you have to Click it First!

Thanks

Actually, to remove that 'Attached Thumbnail' is to add the image to your post instead. Once you've uploaded the photo, you need to 'add it' to your post. You will see that option once you uploaded the photo. It's located on the right side of your uploaded photo. (Add to post | Delete). The reason why it does that is to save the website bandwidth. Imagine if all the members posted or attached multiple highres photos on the same page. It will load very slowly. Or you can just use external image hosting site like Yeti suggested. Or photobucket or flickr. Hope that helps. :)

Use an image host, like imgur.com. Imgur will provide a link to embed your images in forums.

Ok, thanks :)

the 25th anniversary edition I'd keep! the others (double nuts, bird of prey and the Isamu's) I'd not be so concerned about holding on to.. but that's just my opinion.

Yes, i keep her :D

Actually, to remove that 'Attached Thumbnail' is to add the image to your post instead. Once you've uploaded the photo, you need to 'add it' to your post. You will see that option once you uploaded the photo. It's located on the right side of your uploaded photo. (Add to post | Delete). The reason why it does that is to save the website bandwidth. Imagine if all the members posted or attached multiple highres photos on the same page. It will load very slowly. Or you can just use external image hosting site like Yeti suggested. Or photobucket or flickr. Hope that helps. :)

Thanks, i will try it :)

I thought i added it .... But lets see how it works out next Time ;)

Or like you both said, i go for an Photo Account.

👍