I finally got to play with my Yetti stand and all the arms I got:) makes for a great display.image.jpg1_zpsbpijslfv.jpg

I know the 22 is out of place with + valks, but it's the only 7 valk I have right now. Unless someone has a Gamlin or Max that want to let go.

Nice! Just paid for a 22S Miria I found on Anime Export. Wont have shipped now though.

ok seems to have finished with sdf macross ... were canned only 2vf1j hikaru, and 1 vf1a angel bird ... next step and macross macross plus seven ... when I finish I will update with a complete gallery;)

dude that display looks amazing!!! do you have doubles of Max & Milia!?!? And two VF-4! me jealous! Destroids looks really great too! nice work!

Do you not have the Elint Seeker and Super Ostrich?

thanks guys, but definitely kicker has many copies in more than me, I'm considering what to display, the space is not a lot, meanwhile, do tests for the series macross zero, considerandando missing upcoming releases arcadia (vf0s and vf0a) to be exhibited in battroid ...

ok seems to have finished with sdf macross ... were canned only 2vf1j hikaru, and 1 vf1a angel bird ... next step and macross macross plus seven ... when I finish I will update with a complete gallery;)

Awesome collection! Can't wait to see the Mac7 display!

dude that display looks amazing!!! do you have doubles of Max & Milia!?!? And two VF-4! me jealous! Destroids looks really great too! nice work!

Do you not have the Elint Seeker and Super Ostrich?

I think this is just the TV display, so we still have the DYRL display to look forward to! :o:wub:

I finally got to play with my Yetti stand and all the arms I got:) makes for a great display.

image.jpg1_zpsbpijslfv.jpg

I know the 22 is out of place with + valks, but it's the only 7 valk I have right now. Unless someone has a Gamlin or Max that want to let go.

Great! Look awesome! Question, Hal, would that setup just fit in a single detolf shelf without the riser? Coz I'm also planning on doing the same concept on my extra YF-19 and YF-21 together. And being them a large valks, would they need to be displayed diagonally on the shelf instead of facing forward or sideways? Thanks! Looking forward to your reply. I'm doing a list on what to order from Yeti. ;)

:blink: Yup, I guess everyone has 20 VF-1's. Hehehe. ^_^ Love your collection, master of macross.

Another beautiful assembly kit build up from Lancelot! This time a green & white Alaska Base guard Valkyrie! Lance has done an absolutely superb job and it really looks the part!

I even got my name as pilot applied to the cockpit area! :D

Here are some pics for everyone to enjoy! B))

20150424_223257.jpg20150424_223435.jpg

20150424_223313.jpg

20150424_223350.jpg

20150424_223420.jpg

20150424_223648.jpg

Another beautiful assembly kit build up from Lancelot! This time a green & white Alaska Base guard Valkyrie! Lance has done an absolutely superb job and it really looks the part!

I even got my name as pilot applied to the cockpit area! :D

Here are some pics for everyone to enjoy! B))

*snip*

Oh spanner. You made me want to drink Starbucks again. :lol:

Great job Lancalot! ;)

Edited by no3ljm

Oh spanner. You made me want to drink Starbucks again. :lol:

LOL!! maybe I should have made a racer version with Starbucks sponsorship! colors are spot on! ;):p:D

starbucks.png

sucks we don't have many Starbucks left in Australia.. I had always preferred them over Gloria Jeans..

Edited by spanner76

Great work, valk looks awesome! What kit is it though? 1/60 Yammie or 1/48 hasegawa? Snap-fit or glue-on? Why do I have so many questions? Who's going to answer me? Lol

Thanks mate! no problem at all.. It is a Yamato 1/60 "no painting ver" :rolleyes: assembly kit! Paint and build.. glue at one's discretion I think..?

7775821756_078d02f70c_z.jpg

Edited by spanner76

Awesome AB Spanner! Maybe one of these years I'll get the courage to build one of mine.

Great display aajin! I have the same LED lights in my cabinet, any special tricks to keep them mounted to the glass shelves? I wish I would've seen your post before mounting mine. I may change the layout and mount them from the bottom of the cabinet.

Great display aajin! I have the same LED lights in my cabinet, any special tricks to keep them mounted to the glass shelves? I wish I would've seen your post before mounting mine. I may change the layout and mount them from the bottom of the cabinet.

no special tricks whatsoever. I just used the double sided tape pads that came with the lights. Initially some keep popping off the glass ceiling, so I just glue them back using elmer's solid glue. Just be sure to turn the lights on (for heat) and hold/press the lights in place for a few minutes for the glue to dry.

Also bought these as spares in case the pads wear off : http://www.ebay.com/itm/400717955980?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=670262559414&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Edited by aaajin

I should have bought more than one Assembly kit at HKcollectibles.

I told myself the very same thing for a while.. im lucky Lancelot had two of em so I bought them both.. then got him to paint them up! Im eyeballing a 3rd atm.. thinking of another custom paint scheme!

Added another Strike Hikaru in the display case & played around with the camera :

IMG_4605_zpsc1tljcfr.jpg

IMG_4602_zps1ytstv4b.jpg

IMG_4604_zps8r6ormji.jpg

IMG_4606_zpslzmwobog.jpg

so much lovely stuff!!! nice display mate! B))

Awesome AB Spanner! Maybe one of these years I'll get the courage to build one of mine.

Thanks! it turned out pretty awesome eh! I didn't have the courage or skill to build it myself though..