Thanks for all the compliments, everyone! I wish I had more space though. There are several other items from other lines that I want to display (e.g. Metal Build, SRC, World of Warcraft DC Unlimited figures, Riobot/Sentinel figures, etc). Sigh, it's every collector's problem...

Not trying to compete with that set-up, but I really like how this shelf turned out with some tweaking:

That's a great set up! Oh, and please don't get me wrong. I wasn't trying to compete or anything. I just wanted to share what my display looks like too after seeing everyone share theirs :)

I've always wanted to display my toys in a more dynamic way like you do, but as the collection grows it gets harder and harder to do so haha.

Edited by ArchieNov

You don't have to compete! I'm just saying I can't compete with that :D Super set up man.

Yeah, I understand. I've very rigid about what I keep. I could probably have filled out 6 detolfs over the years but I'm still working on 4. :"D

Would love to see more Detail pictures of each shelf :D

Edited by Gakken85

I NEED that band! :wub: but they totally should have put Vef on a big drum set!

Next set that gets listed is all yours!.... :p

I think EXO was working on new versions of his 1/60 Macross figurines.....maybe he can be persuaded into making a Firebomber set? :rolleyes:

Edited by jvmacross

I think at the top of my list is a duty uniformed Hikaru and Misa set to put in the VT-1.

YES!!! I'd be all over that, especially if you also include a Minmay with her helmet off in her hands (seated in the back of the VT-1)

Come on kicker, its almost the end of the weekend already. Show us what you've done with your arrangement for all of us to enjoy :D

Sorry I got sick Saturday and got caught up arranging my Macross Chonicles...well two sets.. the 1-81 i'll leave them in magazine form

YES!!! I'd be all over that, especially if you also include a Minmay with her helmet off in her hands (seated in the back of the VT-1)

The helmetless Minmay would probably be the easiest to do, since you could kitbash the existing figure with the head and hair from the VF-1D.

Well, if you have spares you want to cut up, anyway. :p Otherwise, it'd just be another molded or printed figure.

Now that I think of it though, did someone once show a VT-1 gerwalk diorama with the tent underneath it? I feel like I've seen it before, but I dont remember if it was Yamato or a Hasegawa kit.

Edited by Chronocidal

Slowly but getting there...managed to get the ships lined up while reorganizing the shelves. SDF in I believe 1/3000, 1/4000, 1/5000, and 1/6000? 1/2000 isn't present. It's still in slumber in the closet.

IMAG0524_zpsq0jtsspu.jpg

Didn't really have time to take good shots but you get the idea.

IMAG0525_zpsihgkrf6w.jpg

Was too lazy to display the Bandai and Takatoku versions. They didn't quiet blend well with the pure white colors

Found some new pre-built diorama figures and vehicles..........

For anyone looking to create a quick diorama without the need to build and paint kits.....I recommend the HHow Toy carrier deck vehicles and the Rabbit Club ground crew figurine sets....

Rabbit Club flight deck crew...2 different sets:

gallery_12176_633_675098.jpg

gallery_12176_633_271829.jpg

gallery_12176_633_422882.jpg

gallery_12176_633_299066.jpg

HHow Toys tow vehicle and fire engine truck....."Morden" ^_^

gallery_12176_633_580543.jpg

gallery_12176_633_590057.jpg

gallery_12176_633_937530.jpg

gallery_12176_633_876935.jpg

gallery_12176_633_457375.jpg

gallery_12176_633_753530.jpg

Also picked up this Matchbox forklift.....think it is 1/64.....it also scales very well with the Yamato/Arcadia/Bandai valkyries.....

gallery_12176_633_60032.jpg

gallery_12176_633_201221.jpg

gallery_12176_633_275428.jpg

....and here they are added into my existing hangar diorama.....

gallery_12176_633_415733.jpg

gallery_12176_633_722749.jpg

gallery_12176_633_667508.jpg