Guest davidwhangchoi

i had to clean my room today bc i had people coming over to repair my ceiling, so i took a shot some shots of stuff while moving it around.

IMG_1584_zpsdngjlpbr.jpgIMG_1586_zpskrpzgy1z.jpg

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow!!

Quite a treasure trove you got there!

thanks guys!

but it makes place look like a pile of boxes. the repair guy came over and said why don't you throw out some of those boxes?

i showed him on ebay the cost of one of the valks he was looking at and he said don't throw them out! save them, lol

Wow! Awesome collection. :blink:

Dibs on the VF-4G, mr.david. ^_^

lol ;) didn't you get a 4g or was i mistaken and that was someone else?

Impressive.

Most impressive.

I was expecting to see a stack of 1/60 VF-1 Super parts, though.

You realize you have enough Valkyries to fully man an ARMD, right? ;)

Guest davidwhangchoi

Wow! I like it! I like it a lot!

5 VF-25S

4 VF-25F

3 armored parts

2 VF-4G

and a 1/3000 SDF-1 in a pear tree!

Wait, wrong month.

that was good :D had me laughing

Impressive.

Most impressive.

I was expecting to see a stack of 1/60 VF-1 Super parts, though.

You realize you have enough Valkyries to fully man an ARMD, right? ;)

thanks Sildani,

not sure if it's buried in the pile, but there's 4 strikes and 2 tv supers somewhere in there B)) (i got another weathered strike w/ the weathered valks in the closet)

Guest davidwhangchoi

You could build a Macross Pyramid with all of those boxes.

The Great Pyramid of Macross.

hey, you have i think the same amount of 25S and F's i believe :p

your yellow assistant can help you build your own tower of valks

Hey, that actually works pretty well. I like your destroids holding down the fort!

Thanks Yeti ,but it still looks kinda dark .Guess i have to stick with it for now .

i had to clean my room today bc i had people coming over to repair my ceiling, so i took a shot some shots of stuff while moving it around.

That's one hell of collection you have !!

hey, you have i think the same amount of 25S and F's i believe :p

your yellow assistant can help you build your own tower of valks

Probably... but you have more other valks. :p Oh and the SDF-1 :) If you ever want to sell it... let me know. (I am just throwing it out there) :lol:

My yellow assistant demanded I build him a throne out of my Valk boxes. LOL

Awesome displays abbadon and ophio!!

Edited by Saburo

Probably... but you have more other valks. :p Oh and the SDF-1 :) If you ever want to sell it... let me know. (I am just throwing it out there)

If he says yes about the SDF-1 Saburo, we can fly down to Manilla together and get some awesome lechon and balut!

If he says yes about the SDF-1 Saburo, we can fly down to Manilla together and get some awesome lechon and balut!

Nice display Abbadon! Darn detolfs are everywhere but here. Also, Lechon Kawali with tomatos and onions on the side, Bangus, and Dinuguan giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Probably... but you have more other valks. :p Oh and the SDF-1 :) If you ever want to sell it... let me know. (I am just throwing it out there) :lol:

Thanks Saburo , i still prefer yours and abbadon bright set up .Really nice : )

When I brought my lighting which stated day light colour in packaging turn out to be warm colour when i switch it on ..could not believe my eyes for the first time ..LOL !

Nice display Abbadon! Darn detolfs are everywhere but here. Also, Lechon Kawali with tomatos and onions on the side, Bangus, and Dinuguan giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Nice! You're making me hungry! Haha!

Very well lit and nice display you have there Abbadon .They are not cram at all ,infact nicely space out : )

Thanks ophio! I do have lights installed, but for this particular shoot, I have it turned off and the cabinet doors open to avoid glare. I actually used a diffused speedlight (angled a bit) with my camera on this.

Edited by abbadon

:o so.much.Macross.its.hurting.my.brain! B))

Until I get more Detolf cabinets, they're going to have to cram in Battroid mode for a while...

16351733816_12a4ae2574_c.jpg

16190079238_69673092d0_c.jpg

15755270444_1e468f2c58_c.jpg

16191828547_ce10961ab3_c.jpg

Such a nice and clean display setup! ^_^

Guest davidwhangchoi

:o so.much.Macross.its.hurting.my.brain! B))

Such a nice and clean display setup! ^_^

thanks spanner76, im sure you got a nice collection of valks yourself, you should have kept the vt-1 :p

Edited by davidwhangchoi

Damn, that sounds good right now. I am also planning my trip back home to Hawaii for June.

Thanks Saburo , i still prefer yours and abbadon bright set up .Really nice : )

When I brought my lighting which stated day light colour in packaging turn out to be warm colour when i switch it on ..could not believe my eyes for the first time ..LOL !

The lighting on mine is a warm light too. I was ok with it but after seeing spanner's lighting setup, I kind of want swap them out for a cooler white and that is going to be more money to spend... :blink:

Nice! You're making me hungry! Haha!

Thanks ophio! I do have lights installed, but for this particular shoot, I have it turned off and the cabinet doors open to avoid glare. I actually used a diffused speedlight (angled a bit) with my camera on this.

Great shots and setup on your valks.

do it!!! :D:DB))

:D

C'mon man, those things are begging to be taken out and displayed. This is the Macross Collection Display thread, not the Macross Collection of Boxes thread! Get on it! :D

Guest davidwhangchoi

C'mon man, those things are begging to be taken out and displayed. This is the Macross Collection Display thread, not the Macross Collection of Boxes thread! Get on it! :D

hahaha, look there's a roy out of the box on top (half way out still in the plastic tray :p )

i have some open box ones that are not in the picture but later stacked to that pile, as well as a bunch boxed up in a closet (vf-x, angelbird, 1d's, yf-19, ve-1)

the ones i swoosh around daily: vf-1s roy dyrl, roy tv, roy low viz, vf-1j mass, vf-1a mass tv hikaru, tv max and sometimes a strike set.

hahaha, look there's a roy out of the box on top (half way out still in the plastic tray :p )

i have some open box ones that are not in the picture but later stacked to that pile, as well as a bunch boxed up in a closet (vf-x, angelbird, 1d's, yf-19, ve-1)

the ones i swoosh around daily: vf-1s roy dyrl, roy tv, roy low viz, vf-1j mass, vf-1a mass tv hikaru, tv max and sometimes a strike set.

You can swoosh the boxed valks too. ;)