Thanks guys. It probably won't surprise you to know that that pic is already out of date!

Is it a recognised form of OCD, rearranging valks? ;)

I would have to say its a rare form of OCD, it only affects MW members. LOL

I just noticed something in your picture, you have the Lego UCS SSD Executor on top of the Detolfs! I really wanted that Lego set, but didn't have anyone where to place it. :(

But now I do! ^_^

Edited by Saburo

I have to admit that that one isn't mine, it's on long term loan until my mate sorts his place out.

It's really cool but massive. I could get three UCS sets up there in its place, and I need somewhere to put my new Tumbler. :)

...and Slave 1 is released on Thursday!

Edited by The Old Man

Display cases are completed, I just placed some Valks to take the photo. I'll be doing some arranging later, for now its nice to just sit and look at the display.

http://i1252.photobucket.com/albums/hh577/projektzerothree/B18BC328-60E3-43D7-AB3D-570C5A564F98_zpsgpgb9giv.jpg

A flightsuited Grace would work so well there with the others. If only such a thing existed...

Do you have doubles for all of the variant parts? I see 4 VF-25f's, but only singles for the 29's. Is this all of your valks?

For the 29's I have doubles for the Isamu and Ozma and I still have some Valks in boxes.

Impressive display Saburo!

Thank you.

Looks amazing mate, well done. i like the Figuarts Kikaider stuff down the bottom too :)

Thanks! It was fun building them and setting them up. I grew up watching Kikaider, so I needed to get the figures when I saw the PO.

Awesome Saburo, but the OCD will kick in soon and things will move. And there will be lots of staring. :)

Too late, the OCD kicked in from the start. I am happy with the setup of the 2nd row, but rows 1,3 and 4 will be changing... maybe.

Very bright! Looks great.

Thanks Gak! The camera is making the lights look brighter, IRL its not as bright.

That's a nice collection alright!

The 171 looks good in Gerwalk - making me regret not getting one now!

I finally broke down and ordered an alto 171 and armor parts. Keep an eye out on mandarake and jungle.

I finally broke down and ordered an alto 171 and armor parts. Keep an eye out on mandarake and jungle.

I will do. I was supposed to be visiting Tokyo briefly this week and was going to try and find a 25A or a 1A Canon Fodder.

It didn't happen though cos my wife is sick unfortunately.

Nice collection Brouken!

Thanks Abbadon! I wish I had a better display case to put them on. :)

That's a nice collection alright!

The 171 looks good in Gerwalk - making me regret not getting one now!

Thanks Moosey! The 171 EX was kind of an impulse buy for me. I got it from Mandarake together with the armor parts. I think there are still a lot of them for sale there.

Looks good mate.

Thanks Gakken! A compliment from a long time MWer is precious indeed! :)

Congrats ChaoticYeti! I think the Alto 171 with the armor parts is a good buy! While I ordered mine on impulse, I had been considering the 171 for quite a while. I've checked the reviews and it seems that the Alto 171EX is the more stable release. I had wanted to get the cannon-fodder Nightmare Plus, but it had too many breakage issues. I'm still on the fence on getting the Luca version. Maybe I'll consider completing a squadron when the Maruyama Custom comes out. :D

Display is looking good Brouken!!

Thanks Saburo! I've got a few more valks coming in this month. And then the VB-6 Koenig, Armored VF-1J and (hopefully) the VF-19 Advance in May. My problem now is where to put all of them. They sell Detolf shelves in Ikea Indonesia, but its in a city outside of Jakarta about two hours drive away from where I live. Its about USD 80 bucks a piece here. How much were you able to get yours for?

Thanks Saburo! I've got a few more valks coming in this month. And then the VB-6 Koenig, Armored VF-1J and (hopefully) the VF-19 Advance in May. My problem now is where to put all of them. They sell Detolf shelves in Ikea Indonesia, but its in a city outside of Jakarta about two hours drive away from where I live. Its about USD 80 bucks a piece here. How much were you able to get yours for?

Detolfs are $65 USD + $20 for the LED light kit. If you do decide to get the Detolf make sure the 2 hour trip is worth it and get 2 of them. :)

Hmm, so its cheaper in the States. I was expecting that the prices here would be higher.

Yeah, I should get more than one Detolf to make the trip worthwhile. But after reviewing my toy and hobby budget for this year, I think I won't be able to get a decent display for a while. Hehe. At least with the shelf that I have now, I have easy access to play with my valks. :lol:

nice collection you have there Brouken! B)) that v.1 Ozma 25 don't look so much different especially in fighter mode eh! ^_^

Thanks Spanner! I was one of the MWers who got the v1 Armored VF-25s package upon release. I had gotten it from HLJ back then.

It actually also experienced the same spontaneous breakage as VF5SS over at CollectionDX (http://www.collectiondx.com/toy_review/2011/vf25s_messiah_valkyrie_ozma_custom_renewal_version) and I had to meticulously repair the damage using Tamiya super glue. Its fine now and I can transform it with no problems. But I'm afraid that its only a matter of time before the other joints break.

Still, you're right in that it looks best in fighter mode, which is why I still keep it in my display. If only HLJ did not botch up my first VF-25s renewal preorder, I would have already replaced it last year. :)

Renton, the Yamato Max and Milia releases taught me my lesson. I kept putting them on the back burner because they seemed to be in stock vs the other rarer releases. By the time I was ready to buy them all stores were out of stock :o

I did end up getting both new from a user here who wanted to sell them right after thye went out of stock everywhere, and the price was awesome too somewhere around 120 each, I lucked out on that catch. Ever since I make sure to get a pre-order in. I also learned back then that the boxes that have that "special" logo on them are not made in the numbers that the normal mass run releases get and when they were gone they were most likely not getting a new run.