damn, I need a konig monster...

yeah i think every Mac F collection needs it. Seriously one of the Best DX chogokin to come out. I only wish it were in scale with the valks (of course then it'd be like $500 but i'd pay it for a 1/60 monster). i actually bought a couple of robot spirits vf-25's so that they can hang out in 1/100 land with the monster.

I think Bandai's VB-6 is really underrated. I have rarely even seen people show pics of it. It's a pretty faithful adaptation of how it appeared in Frontier and it's solidly built with plenty of clicky joints.

The DX monster is 1/200, it's like an SD next to the DX valks lol.

I'd gladly trade my monster for a YF-29 Alto.. I wish Bandai would sell it again, lol

Actually, it's only a little smaller than Yamato's 1/100 monster. I calculated it to be about 1/110 myself using the length of the toy in shuttle mode vs the stated length in its specs.

I also love my monster, I have my Pixie squad on hold at a friends house in Japan until I can make a large shipment. I can't wait to get them all together for an in scale display. I have the Side-VF Alto already because it was super cheap on one of the HLJ sales. I think I will get the VF-25G to go with the whole set. Too bad Ozma was never made :(

Collection as of today. I also love my VB-6 , You know it kicks ass when you feel how heavy it is.

Just go my Ozma Armor today, 159 with free shipping MIB.

I will also go on record that I am a huge fan of the Mospeada Mega House line. I know there are haters but I really enjoy them. They are the only Mospeada line I've seen that has actually captured the detail of the missile tubes on Sticks bike. Mega House actually made the back of the tube with an appropriate backplast port by adding matte black and a porting detail to the back of the tubes. It's a small detail but it stands out to me. One of the reasons I'm a fan of Yamato is because they also added the ejection port to the Gun Pod on the 1/60 V2 valks.

post-15093-0-44548500-1375914225_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-84786200-1375914412_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-14955600-1375914793_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-06560000-1375914984_thumb.jpg

post-15093-0-80357400-1375914588_thumb.jpg

Edited by sreichma

Collection as of today. I also love my VB-6 , You know it kicks ass when you feel how heavy it is.

I will also go on record that I am a huge fan of the Mospeada Mega House line. I know there are haters but I really enjoy them. They are the only Mospeada line I've seen that has actually captured the detail of the missile tubes on Sticks bike. Mega House actually made the back of the tube with an appropriate backplast port by adding matte black and a porting detail to the back of the tubes. It's a small detail but it stands out to me. One of the reasons I'm a fan of Yamato is because they also added the ejection port to the Gun Pod on the 1/60 V2 valks.

Collection.JPG

001 and Flight Crew.JPG

Ozma (1).JPG

The best there is, was, and ever will be.JPG

Max-1A.JPG

Really dig your set-up brother!

Nice and squeaky clean!

I wish I had more room in my living room to fit in 2 more detolfs and have a one figure per square set-up.

That's my main goal for the future but I think I would need a separate room for that.

What kind of led lights are you using ?

Soon....... Very soon....

Oh yeah ,

Mospeada kicks ass too! Just way too expensive for the ones I want to start collecting ! :)

Edited by erikos0311

Here is what's left of my collection. I sold the rest. I'm done unless they a VF-0 reactive armor set for my 1/60 and the other piece I would like to have is a good hover-tank. Other than that I can't think of anything else I really want.

post-4944-0-86114000-1375930455_thumb.jpg

post-4944-0-45931100-1375930479_thumb.jpg

post-4944-0-04186300-1375930527_thumb.jpg

post-4944-0-19476800-1375930563_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifCollection.JPG

attachicon.gif001 and Flight Crew.JPG

attachicon.gifOzma (1).JPG

attachicon.gifThe best there is, was, and ever will be.JPG

attachicon.gifMax-1A.JPG

What's the random book among the toys in the bottom row?