Guest davidwhangchoi

Thanks Kicker i do like my yamato's better than my Bandai's too

I was wondering if anyone would notice. Lol :) I have an extra VF-1S Hikaru and VF-1A Max but no VF-1A Hikaru so I switched the heads of the 2 so my weathered VF-1S Max is still in plane mode. I positioned the gunpod so the number 13 wouldnt be seen on the Max. I do like the blue heat shield better on the VF-1S Max anyways. :p:D

lol, yeah i just sold my vf-1s max and made sure to put black heat shield in the header. i noticed it bc on the box of the vf-1s max, it shows only shows a blue heat shield and no way to see ait's blk through the display window under the flap in fighter mode. So i had to look that up before buying as i was confused by the box photos. i thought it was funny when i saw yours blue as it matches vf-1s max's box art.

can any of you guys confirm whether VF-1A weathering max come with intake covers or not? I can't imagine they wouldn't but I got mine used and it didn't come with the covers.

The intake covers are standard accessory on every V2.

The intake covers are standard accessory on every V2.

That's what I figured since all my other V2's have them, but it's my first weather edition VF-1 so I thought I'd ask before I go and complain to the seller just to make sure.

It's ugly and iconic at the same time. I love it as well.

By 'ugly' you really mean beautiful, right? Right! :p

Finally got a VF-1D, this is by far my favorite Macross toy. Thank you raptormesh for the hookup! :)

attachicon.gif DSC04960.JPG

It's my favorite too... Looks great. Congrats! Edited by m0n5t3r

By 'ugly' you really mean beautiful, right? Right!

Nope. I meant ugly as in dog face, treasure troll, herdy gurdy, buttah face, slam pig, and Sloth like.

Congrats on getting the 1D. I originally didn't plan on getting the 1/60 v2's, but since the two seaters were unique to that line, that was the first of them that I got and that eventually sold me on the rest of the VF-1 v2's.

Edited by MacrossJunkie

Congrats on getting the 1D. I originally didn't plan on getting the 1/60 v2's, but since the two seaters were unique to that line, that was the first of them that I got and that eventually sold me on the rest of the rest of the VF-1 v2's.

Yup, the 1D was my first V.2 and now I'm in a 12 step program.

It's ugly and iconic at the same time. I love it as well.

I like it a lot, but i hate the black markings on the chest plate. Yamato's rather mute applications don't help it either. Which is why i still find the Ostrich a more beautiful/ugly fighter.

I like it a lot, but i hate the black markings on the chest plate. Yamato's rather mute applications don't help it either. Which is why i still find the Ostrich a more beautiful/ugly fighter.

Now the VT-1 head (in b-mode) is what i would consider ugly. Though i still can't decide which is the uglier battroid head... the VT's or the VE's. Edited by m0n5t3r

Congrats on getting the 1D. I originally didn't plan on getting the 1/60 v2's, but since the two seaters were unique to that line, that was the first of them that I got and that eventually sold me on the rest of the rest of the VF-1 v2's.

It was the same for me too. I had my 1/48 collection and that was enough for me at the time, but the 2 seaters of the V2 1/60's started me on a slippery slope of starting a new collection.