OooooOooOooOoooh....I see so many people on today...damn snow storm hitting Barsoom. Probably be off and taking some pics here and there ....HOOOORRRRAAAAhHHH or play my new macross game that I waited 2hrs at the post office for................-damn-

Edited by Kicker773

True, True...I try to tell myself I can live with out the full compliment of VF-01's but I know I can't...

Lol I try to convince myself that I am done but in the end I know I am lying to myself :p

"Is there anyone else???!!!! Is there anyone else???!!!" - Achilles, Troy

Lmao no one wants to be Eric Bana I mean Hector

Welcome to -Macrossvana- a.k.a. the Zen Room, a.k.a. The Macross Room....lol

Damn_zps4e050533.jpg

Some love for the CMS and I finally got to display them in a spot of their own. Still looking for a sealed CMS series 4. Got the sealed series 1-3 and Limited ed.

DSC_0065_zps23dba03b.jpg

DSC_0064_zps3abf4b01.jpg

DSC_0066_zps2e1f002e.jpg

c1e7d5ba-4272-4919-9280-7687f8de2950_zps7169101d.jpg

Some Mac F Figures. =P

DSC_0059_zpsda438fa5.jpg

Part of the 1/48s...still have more but saving that for another thread..Tried to copy the 1/60 v2 set up..

DSC_0070_zps4d731d1d.jpg

DSC_0072_zps8b06137c.jpg

DSC_0074_zpsec51facc.jpg

DSC_0077_zps526dca40.jpg

The v2 line up...well whatever I could fit in one shelf lol

DSC_0078_zps995d39ca.jpg

What's a collection without clothing...courtesy of Cospa and MW members

DSC_0080_zpse6ea92d5.jpg

and protective gear

DSC_0083_zps1029282d.jpg

I always put one of these on before I hop onto MW due to the drama lol...

DSC_0082_zpsaa203739.jpg

thats it for now.. eventually it will have its own thread...it will be dedicated to YAMATO...and trust me a lot of YAMATO stuff will be in it.

~CIAO~

that's what I'm talking about Kicker! This thread was in need of some pictures!!! hmmm..... makes me want to take pics of my humble growing collection... but will have to wait until tomorrow. ;)

Ok Kicker, what's up with the 3 shades of Kakizaki?

Back in the day there was this huge debate on the exact color of the Kakizaki in the DYRL movie and how the color changes in certain scenes. I picked up this set from a member here to end the debate and made the different shades. Now this is before Yamato released its original Kakizaki.

This was way before I think you joined....

I want to know what's going on with that black and brown -1J behind them.

:edit:

dude, every time you post a picture with that grace figure visible in it, it makes me want to buy one. Seriously, I'm staring at an eBay listing right now and contemplating spending $50 on the unasembled resin kit... please stop doing that.

Edited by anime52k8

Thanks for sharing again Kicker. My wife says thats amazing! Then says to me "go back to your pathetic collection pictures".

I had it set up in a library style formation but the wife said it was too crowded and she felt claustrophobic when she stopped by to search for me lol. So I obliged and rearranged things again. I am looking for a new display case to go to the corner to be the home for the 1/2000 sdf and the minmay doll.

Your search for a sealed series 4 made me look for mine. Can't find it but I found 2 sets of sealed Macross pencil sharpeners!

And it pains me to see your TH with the yellow tape still. I say send it to me next month and lets finish that guy up!