Arcadia Roy and Hikaru Strike VF-1S

Toonz

Personally, I like red/black more than yellow/black so I prefer Hikaru's 1S. That said, Roy's is more iconic I think

10 hours ago, davidwhangchoi said:

hate red on heat shields and fast packs.

real skull leaders 001 use black.

So are you saying Hikaru isn't a real skull leader then? The heat shield and emblem on his fast packs is most definitely red when he is skull leader :p

16 minutes ago, seti88 said:

Maybe this was the reference to Real Skull leaders?

613869b6ec58bd30b74e1e7ebe45a9ed.jpg.17041ba4628130e2ab9f6e6e9185b204.jpg

But real-world skull leaders don't have heatshields or fast packs, do they? Just kidding. I know some people just prefer the black and that's cool. 

Edited by mister_e

2 hours ago, seti88 said:

Maybe this was the reference to Real Skull leaders?

613869b6ec58bd30b74e1e7ebe45a9ed.jpg.17041ba4628130e2ab9f6e6e9185b204.jpg

Of course!

1 hour ago, davidwhangchoi said:

here's some red heatshield hikaru VF-1S love:)

Gwh2Zz7.png

y7f0EJH.png

That scene is the only reason I bought the Hikaru 1/60 that just came out. So the real reason they changed it up was to sell another Valk variant!

• 1 month later...
On 5/1/2017 at 8:03 PM, Toonz said:

Now that we have Roy and Hikaru Strike VF-1S from Arcadia, which one do you guys like more? Doesn't matter premium or not.

You should've done this as a poll. Unless you want to tally every reply manually. ^_^

HIKARU for me. As always. ;) 

2 hours ago, Astralith said:

I think he's looking for pics. 

I wouldn't mind seeing some new ones myself. 

I don't think he's asking for pic. He's just asking which ones we like more between Roy and Hikaru Arcadia releases. So it's more like which color you prefer since both are the same except for the stripe colors. So a poll thread would be nice. ^_^

NEW Macross line of PT Valks JUST ANNOUNCED FROM ARCADIA!!! The SUPER PREMIUM ANIMATION ERRORS LINE!  All variants from the original Macross Saga and DYRL will be made in the next 45 years!  Get your wallets ready! :lol::p

Edited by derex3592

Just now, derex3592 said:

NEW Macross line of PT Valks JUST ANNOUNCED FROM ARCADIA!!! The SUPER PREMIUM ANIMATION ERRORS LINE!  All variants from the original Macross Saga and DYRL will be made in the next 45 years!  Get your wallets ready! :lol::p

that's what? 1 release a month over 45 years?:D

11 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

Max VF-1S

Yes, I know Arcadia hasn't released one, nor have they announced it. But I'm a rebel and I'm putting it into the universe so that Arcadia does. B))

-b.

I firmly support this concept. B))

3 hours ago, sh9000 said:

I'm down to get another VF-1S Max.  One to keep in Battroid mode, one to keep in Fighter mode, and one to keep unopened and autographed by Kawamori.  :good:

:wub:

And upvotes for Airborne and David. :p

-b.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not really particular with whatever color they mix the black with. Just as long as they keep the heat shield and the Jolly Roger's skull emblem background on the FP's in black. And with that being said, it would be nice to get MAX's 1S. 

Edited by connor99