10 hours ago, pengbuzz said:

On that note: the Jedi seemed so afraid of creating potential "dark Jedi" that they did their level best to make sure no one had any emotions to stir in order to for the Dark Side to take advantage of. What they didn't get is that there's a major difference between "ignore" and "control".: ignoring feelings and trying not to have them is not the same as recognizing them and controlling them. This ties into a theory I maintain: the Dark Side isn't out there, but rather, it's inside every force user. If life creates the Force and makes it grow, then life itself has the dark and light sides. Therefore, to defeat the dark side, one has to defeat the dark side within themselves and know who and what they are.

You can't do that when you've been raised to be an emotionless, compassionless drone with a laser sword. As it stands, they were utterly clueless when a Sith Lord was elected to rule the Senate, and all their precious Force abilities did was to tell them "your Magic Eight-Ball is cloudy, please try again".

That’s what I liked about Luke....especially AFTER the prequels came out and we learned more about the Jedi order and their code. Unlike the Jedi of old, he was raised in a “normal” life. He touched the dark side and used it to defeat Vader.....and then turned away from the power it offered. Heck he even force chocked 2 Gamorean Guards at Jabba’s palace! He was a well rounded individual that made mistakes and felt things. He had strong attachments to people, friends, and family. He was a new kind of Jedi. Some call it a Grey Jedi..but it applies to Luke IMO. He didn’t deny his feelings....he just didn’t let them control him. So much potential there that was utterly wasted by Johnson. He still could’ve had failures and mistakes...but instead they chose to just make him an echo of old Jedi and like them a total failure. :(

Chris

Edited by Dobber

6 minutes ago, Dobber said:

He still could’ve had failures and mistakes...but instead they chose to just make him an echo of old Jedi and like them a total failure. :(

The obvious conclusion here is that extended use of the force makes you stupid. It wasn't the prequel jedis' fault everything went horribly wrong, their powers made them inherently incapable of dealing with it and they lacked the adult supervision required to see it.

That or the movie writers just sucked.

15 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

And Gundam!  Nobody likes Amuro, but everyone wants more Char... 

14 hours ago, DewPoint said:

Isn't that because most Gundam protagonist start off as little whinny brats?

What @DewPoint said... I'm pretty sure the reason Gundam fans so often side with the Char clone has an awful lot to do Gundam's writers march in lockstep with the franchise's tired formulae that stifle any protagonist character development by making them either a naive, introverted whiner with genetic godmode cheats (e.g. Amuro, Kamille, Judau, Banagher, or anyone in SEED) or a clinical psychopath all but incapable of feeling or understanding basic human emotion (e.g. Setsuna, Mikazuki, Heero, Io).  In either event, they're usually just the boring invincible hero... which makes the villains oddly sympathetic since they get all the character development and have to fight the boring invincible hero without cheats.

Star Wars fans identifying with the Galactic Empire or the First Order is much less explicable.  Both the Empire and the First Order are literal faceless evil most of the time.  Their troops are disposable anonymous masked grunts who unquestioningly commit acts of heinous villainy and excessive violence seemingly for no reason other than the jackbooted thugs in the upper ranks want to make sure they fill their monthly heinous villainy quotas even if what they're doing makes no strategic or political sense.  Their leaders are also masked men, very obviously unstable masked mystic warrior monks who are so comically unsuited to leadership that their forces become substantially less effective whenever they happen to be around thanks to the interrelated problems of their unreasonable demands, their obsession with immediate results at any cost, their temper tantrums, and their knee-jerk tendency to murder whoever happened to be in charge during the temper tantrums they throw after not getting their way.  The jackbooted functionaries in the middle are more or less the boss from the movie Office Space, except he's asking if you've finished murdering those children instead of filling out your TPS reports.  There's nothing remotely likeable or relateable about them... which makes it really weird and slightly unsettling that so many Star Wars fans seem to prefer them over the protagonists.  They're every bit the pack of literal space nazis that the Principality of Zeon are, and even more unsympathetic since they don't even really have a theoretically noble-sounding cause to pay lip service to while committing their atrocities.

(Well, at least before this latest crop of even more hopelessly unlikeable protagonists anyway... fans aren't so much cheering for the First Order as they are cheering against the Resistance.  Like how footballs fans here say "my favorite teams are Michigan and whoever's playing Ohio State".)

4 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

What @DewPoint said... I'm pretty sure the reason Gundam fans so often side with the Char clone has an awful lot to do Gundam's writers march in lockstep with the franchise's tired formulae that stifle any protagonist character development by making them either a naive, introverted whiner with genetic godmode cheats (e.g. Amuro, Kamille, Judau, Banagher, or anyone in SEED) or a clinical psychopath all but incapable of feeling or understanding basic human emotion (e.g. Setsuna, Mikazuki, Heero, Io).  In either event, they're usually just the boring invincible hero... which makes the villains oddly sympathetic since they get all the character development and have to fight the boring invincible hero without cheats.

Star Wars fans identifying with the Galactic Empire or the First Order is much less explicable.  Both the Empire and the First Order are literal faceless evil most of the time.  Their troops are disposable anonymous masked grunts who unquestioningly commit acts of heinous villainy and excessive violence seemingly for no reason other than the jackbooted thugs in the upper ranks want to make sure they fill their monthly heinous villainy quotas even if what they're doing makes no strategic or political sense.  Their leaders are also masked men, very obviously unstable masked mystic warrior monks who are so comically unsuited to leadership that their forces become substantially less effective whenever they happen to be around thanks to the interrelated problems of their unreasonable demands, their obsession with immediate results at any cost, their temper tantrums, and their knee-jerk tendency to murder whoever happened to be in charge during the temper tantrums they throw after not getting their way.  The jackbooted functionaries in the middle are more or less the boss from the movie Office Space, except he's asking if you've finished murdering those children instead of filling out your TPS reports.  There's nothing remotely likeable or relateable about them... which makes it really weird and slightly unsettling that so many Star Wars fans seem to prefer them over the protagonists.  They're every bit the pack of literal space nazis that the Principality of Zeon are, and even more unsympathetic since they don't even really have a theoretically noble-sounding cause to pay lip service to while committing their atrocities.

(Well, at least before this latest crop of even more hopelessly unlikeable protagonists anyway... fans aren't so much cheering for the First Order as they are cheering against the Resistance.  Like how footballs fans here say "my favorite teams are Michigan and whoever's playing Ohio State".)

Michigan still sucks... (per 92.3 The Fan, usually restated around 1845 hours during the work week). 

I'm surprised you compared 1940's german military to the FO... which is true, I guess. It does show the lack of imagination of Jar-Jar-A. You would think, if they FO was soo fool of idiots they would lose... but the Resistance seemed to be filled with R-people so unlikable that we ended up root for the enemy for lack of better choices. The Sequels: So much wasted material (the dumb R-leader's hyper ship ramming would have been so much better done in Ep 9 (as the dramatic last resort) instead of this idiotic Slow Speed Space chase (the dumb ass who directed ep8 just looked at The Chase is On! on Youtube, watched a couple LA police chases on the 405 Freeway and thought 'Hey, that would look cool with space ships, LOL?')

not even gonna mention all Social Justice WoK divel. To be honest, I don't even understand all of that to the point that it's meaningless to me as a adult. [/Rant: OFF]

7 minutes ago, TehPW said:

Michigan still sucks... (per 92.3 The Fan, usually restated around 1845 hours during the work week). 

Heh... ah well, not being a football fan I don't really have a stake in it either way. ;)

(One of my brothers is currently doing his DVM at OSU, so ours is a house divided.)

I'm surprised you compared 1940's german military to the FO... which is true, I guess. It does show the lack of imagination of Jar-Jar-A.

Eh... while it does inarguably show a lack of imagination on Jar-Jar Abrams's part, it's more a case of even-less-subtle blind imitation because that aesthetic choice was actually made by George Lucas during the development of Star Wars: A New Hope.  Modeling the Empire's aesthetics and organization on Nazi Germany was a quick and effective visual shorthand that made it immediately clear to the audience that the Empire was EVIL.  The Imperial officer uniforms were modeled on those of the SS, their foot soldiers are called stormtroopers (what the SA were called), their control is handled through regional governors appointed directly by the head of state the same way Nazis ran Germany and captured territories, etc.

The Nazi connection was already about as subtle as a half-brick to the head in the original trilogy, but J.J. Abrams went full ham with it in The Force Awakens.  General Hux's speech and the venue for it were very VERY obviously modeled on the Nazi party's Nuremberg rallies.  (Gihren's famous Sieg Zeon speech from the original Gundam and Emperor Charles's state funeral for Prince Clovis in Code Geass both borrowed this visual aesthetic to indicate the governments holding them were evil authoritarian states in a similar fashion.)

You would think, if they FO was soo fool of idiots they would lose... but the Resistance seemed to be filled with R-people so unlikable that we ended up root for the enemy for lack of better choices.

Well, they are going to lose... it'll just be more humiliating than what happened to the Empire since instead of being taken down by a dedicated, highly organized, and well-trained rebel army with the support of dozens of planets and hardened by years and years of armed resistance against the Empire, the First Order is going to go down to a double handful of spacky twits and johnny-come-latelys because Disney's bottom line and Destiny say so even though they've demonstrated breathtaking levels of incompetence.  Disney doesn't have the balls to end this new trilogy with a victory for the bad guys, so the Resistance will triumph and the New New Republic will be established... and because this trilogy is ironically a story about NOT learning from history, Disney'll launch an Expanded Universe storyline or five subverting THAT happy ending with the rise of ANOTHER neo-Imperial force.:rofl:

not even gonna mention all Social Justice WoK divel. To be honest, I don't even understand all of that to the point that it's meaningless to me as a adult. [/Rant: OFF]

It's not even out of place... it's just badly done.  Instead of being worked into the story, it was like Rose stopped the freaking film and walked sideways off the set while cameras were still rolling in order to give a forty-minute diatribe about the evils of the military industrial complex.

3 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

It's not even out of place... it's just badly done.  Instead of being worked into the story, it was like Rose stopped the freaking film and walked sideways off the set while cameras were still rolling in order to give a forty-minute diatribe about the evils of the military industrial complex.

Don't get me started on the problems with that character and issues with her whole storyline.  Instead of building on the established "buddy cop" dynamic between Poe and Finn from Ep7, we get the worst kind of fan service with Rose (the fan stand-in/mary-sue).  Her character makes no sense, and is just shoe-horned in there to fit a narrative, one that backfired badly and hurt the actress in the process.  I mean someone explain to me how a low level worker deep inside the ship even heard of Finn the same day of the attack, let alone knew what he looked like?  AT most she would have heard about a FO defector who helped them bring down Starkiller Base.

Just now, Dynaman said:

Just one quibble - the Empire was taken down by a bunch of Teddy Bears with sticks...

One legion of the Empire's ground troops was defeated by a crack Rebel assault force and a numerically superior force of pissed-off locals who also had the advantage of surprise... the size of a legion in Star Wars isn't specified, but if it's anywhere close to the Roman usage of the term he entrusted the defense of the all-important Endor shield generator complex to a force no larger than a single modern infantry brigade (~4,500 men) dispersed over a wide area.  The actual force defending the shield generator, including the light armor support, was barely company-sized (~80-150 men) and so arrogantly assured of their own superiority they actually fell for Han Solo playing ding-dong-ditch at one point.  (That's right kiddies, the Empire's armed forces are so incompetent their defenses can be breached without firing a shot by the favored tactic of your local UPS delivery man.)

The actual fight was up in space, and even then the Rebellion's fleet had the Imperial Navy on an even footing or better before the shield generator went down and the attack on the Death Star II started in earnest.

Han thought he was playing the Empire but the whole thing was a trap.  A STUPID trap to be sure but still a trap.  If not for the Teddy Bears the entire Rebel Alliance would have been defeated that day just as the Emperor says he foresaw.  He had to of had reports about the Teddy Bears but not being up on his marketing skills (I mean, he needs a facelift by then) he dismissed them.

Edited by Dynaman

So now that this mess of a sequel trilogy is about to end...went back to see what I said back when The Force Awakens even had a name and we were all still "hopeful" about this trilogy....

On 4/17/2014 at 12:52 PM, jvmacross said:

I'm probably wrong, but I would not be surprised at all to see "Sidious" back in some form or other.......

As far as Han, Leia..their kid(s).....perhaps they will take the Indiana Jones route and start off by re-introducing Han and Leia after years of being apart......and introducing a son and/or daughter that Han was not aware of (like Mutt).....being twins would certainly play into the one good/one bad type of storyline...but who knows...it could work with just one...falling to the dark side! ^_^

I am actually more interested in what they will do with the Luke character......although Leia apparently is also Force sensitive...he is really the "last" Jedi at the conclusion of ROTJ.......I can only assume that he would be interested in re-establishing the "order" and that Obi-wan, Yoda, and Anakin would have been there with him to "assist" in this.....(will Hayden return???)

Maybe Sidious' character is introduced as a "Jedi in hiding" who comes to Luke and becomes a 'trusted friend/advisor" and offers his "ability' to seek out force sensitive kids/beings and recruit them into some new Jedi academy (personal Sith recruiting center?)....and Han/Leia's kid (s) would be training in this "academy", already older teens and ready for the "trials".....and, of course, one of them would fall into Sidious' dark side "teachings"......

All speculation, of course, but like Macross......there is a formula that Star Wars seems to follow: Hero rises....Hero falls.....Hero is redeemed..........mix in Jedi, Sith, space and lightsaber battles...plus R2 and C3PO...and you have Star Wars! :rolleyes:

Guess Sidious is back.....as a "Sith in hiding"....;)

On 4/28/2014 at 12:05 PM, jvmacross said:

So only the 6 movies, Clone Wars and this new Rebels series are canon.......which means that if Darth Maul can be brought back....a return of Darth Sidious in not entirely out of the realm of possibility? :ph34r:

Seeing that one of his "dark side talents" was the extension/creation of life....I actually would not be surprised.....I think it would actually be pretty good.....The Emperor as depicted in ROTJ was probably the best thing about that movie....and arguably one of the best things of the entire 6 movies combined.....I think as someone who killed his master, he probably may have feared the same from Vader....if so, he may have had a "Dark Empire"-style backup plan...

Back-up plan indeed!

On 7/7/2014 at 1:51 PM, jvmacross said:

Wonder if Disney has plans for a dedicated "Star Wars" section for any of their theme parks.....Star Tours is getting old...even with the revamp.... ;)

yeah...and no one seemed to care...

On 7/10/2014 at 11:22 AM, jvmacross said:

Perhaps in an attempt to completely disintegrate Vader's helmet and outfit into ashes....Luke lost control of the raging funeral pyre and burned down the Ewok village and half of Endor's sacred forests......enraged, the Ewoks took arms against the "vile deceivers" and routed them out of Endor.....forbidding them from ever returning and vowing an eternal jihad against the rebels and their Jedi leader.....the Imperials took advantage of this and knowing of the "great fighting prowess" of the Ewok people...formed an elite anti-rebel unit code named "Furry Death".....the war has raged on for 30+ bloody years...cut to the opening title crawl...Episode VII......

Apparently, the "Rebels" never went back to Endor....and Darth Sidious settled for elite "Sith Troopers"....maybe Sith Troopers are half Man/half-Ewok.... like some cheap Uruk-hai ripoff!....:drinks:

8 hours ago, azrael said:

‘Star Wars’: ‘Game of Thrones’ Creators No Longer Attached to Oversee Trilogy

Should probably thank Netflix for this. Apparently they are so tied up with Netflix projects, their status changed from Away to Not Available. :pardon:Meh.

Whether anything of value was lost remains to be seen...

9 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

Maybe Star Wars is becoming to toxic to get involved with...:bad:

Either that, or Disney's execs were so desperate to generate some positivity about the Star Wars franchise in the news after the events of the last two years that they stretched the truth (or perhaps even changed their minds) about David Benioff and D.B. Weiss committing to direct a Star Wars trilogy.

Let's face it, it's been a ROUGH two years for Star Wars.  First there was the beating the brand took over EA's microtransaction-heavy Star Wars: Battlefront II and EA's idiot ball attempt to defend their terrible design choice that became Reddit's all-time most downvoted post.  Then barely a month later they rolled out Star Wars: the Last Jedi and promptly to a massive beating from the Star Wars fanbase.  Not even six months after that, Solo: a Star Wars Story came out and was promptly beaten into the ground to the point that 7th most expensive movie ever made was a box office flop that became the franchise's first legitimate commercial failure.  Disney theme parks' new Star Wars land, Galaxy's Edge, opened to basically no fanfare and record low turnouts and met with harsh criticism for excessively high prices and lack of attractions apart from the cantina.  It wouldn't be surprising if Disney were looking HARD to create some positive press.  (They recently got some, via the preorder ticket sales, but after Game of Thrones S8's flop finale Benioff and Weiss's departure might count as good news as well.)

apparently GoT doing well was almost despite benioff and weiss based on some of the recent reveals on what went on there.  that being said they do have some natural talent but apparently they had no idea what they were doing for a good long  bit.  i think that getting other people witha  bit more experience migth bet a better idea anyway.  that being said TLJ was rightfully hated for some REALLY bad plot points, the contant "gotchas" etc.....but it was also hated by many more people for other things which lets be honest...it should not have been hated for.  also i totally want to go to galxy's edge some day. haha

14 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

...but after Game of Thrones S8's flop finale Benioff and Weiss's departure might count as good news as well...

I thought that too.....does Disney really need another Trilogy that will start strong and then fizzle and be condemned by the fanbase at the final act?  Maybe the announcement was indeed made due to the "street cred" Benioff and Weiss were thought to have brought to the Star Wars Universe...then Season 8 concluded....

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

apparently GoT doing well was almost despite benioff and weiss based on some of the recent reveals on what went on there.  that being said they do have some natural talent but apparently they had no idea what they were doing for a good long  bit.

TBH, the same could've been said of George Lucas or Gene Roddenberry at a number of points in the history of their respective franchises... they succeeded despite themselves in a lot of ways, due to the production staff keeping them on a short leash.  What was it Harrison Ford told George Lucas during late development of A New Hope?  "George, you can type this sh*t, but you can't say it!"

1 hour ago, Mechapilot77 said:

i think that getting other people witha  bit more experience migth bet a better idea anyway.

On that, I am undecided.  I've never seen Game of Thrones... it's on my to-do list, but life keeps getting in the way, but it's unclear how much of the show's success was down to the strength of its source material and how much due to the contributions of Benioff and Weiss in distilling it down into a workable screenplay.

1 hour ago, jvmacross said:

I thought that too.....does Disney really need another Trilogy that will start strong and then fizzle and be condemned by the fanbase at the final act?  Maybe the announcement was indeed made due to the "street cred" Benioff and Weiss were thought to have brought to the Star Wars Universe...then Season 8 concluded....

Word going around was that Benioff and Weiss had been tapped to develop and direct a Star Wars movie trilogy set in the Old Republic.  Say what you will about the quality of Game of Thrones's final season, but production design for the show was pretty amazing and intricate... which strikes me as the kind of thing Disney would want to do with a Star Wars storyline in the distant past of the setting.  Star Wars has always been science fantasy, and going backwards from Phantom Menace's very Lord of the Rings-y sort of visual aesthetic would make the ornate fantasy aesthetic of Game of Thrones quite attractive (never mind that Game of Thrones made approximately all the money before it tanked in season 8).

I think Disney was after more than just street cred, I think they wanted Game of Space Thrones.

18 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I think Disney was after more than just street cred, I think they wanted Game of Space Thrones.

yeah, seems pretty obvious their GoT "thing" would have translated well into a KOTOR SW trilogy...still, with Disney seemingly losing steam at the end of what they expected would have been the trilogy to have "fixed" their prequel problems...they just created a whole new set of them.....they are probably really nervous about handing over the reigns of any SW project right now to anyone or any group that even has a slight possibility of screwing things up....again.....which probably explains the move of getting Star Wars back into the "safe zone" that was likely promised by JJ 

I recently read the latest "script leak" and honestly, if even half true...it doesn't sound that bad....sounds like a "safe" enough ending...we'll find out soon enough!

27 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

Word going around was that Benioff and Weiss had been tapped to develop and direct a Star Wars movie trilogy set in the Old Republic.  Say what you will about the quality of Game of Thrones's final season, but production design for the show was pretty amazing and intricate... which strikes me as the kind of thing Disney would want to do with a Star Wars storyline in the distant past of the setting.  Star Wars has always been science fantasy, and going backwards from Phantom Menace's very Lord of the Rings-y sort of visual aesthetic would make the ornate fantasy aesthetic of Game of Thrones quite attractive (never mind that Game of Thrones made approximately all the money before it tanked in season 8).

https://nerdist.com/watch/how-the-game-of-thrones-showrunners-pissed-off-the-fans-again-nerdist-news-w-amy-vorpahl/

Edited by peter

27 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

TBH, the same could've been said of George Lucas or Gene Roddenberry at a number of points in the history of their respective franchises... they succeeded despite themselves in a lot of ways, due to the production staff keeping them on a short leash.  What was it Harrison Ford told George Lucas during late development of A New Hope?  "George, you can type this sh*t, but you can't say it!"

Catch some of the rehersal/audition test footage to see how bad it was.  George won in the end though - that stilted dialog style Ford was complaining about ended up in the prequel trilogy.

8 minutes ago, jvmacross said:

yeah, seems pretty obvious their GoT "thing" would have translated well into a KOTOR SW trilogy...still, with Disney seemingly losing steam at the end of what they expected would have been the trilogy to have "fixed" their prequel problems...they just created a whole new set of them.....

Disney Star Wars just reeks of designed-by-committee.  A lot of its creative problems in The Force Awakens are pretty obviously a result of trying to play it as safe as possible where the problems in The Last Jedi were overreactions to fan criticisms of The Force Awakens made by the same completely clueless think tank.

they are probably really nervous about handing over the reigns of any SW project right now to anyone or any group that even has a slight possibility of screwing things up....again.....which probably explains the move of getting Star Wars back into the "safe zone" that was likely promised by JJ 

Somehow, the idea of wanting Star Wars to head back to safe territory where nobody could conceivably screw it up and the idea of handing control over it back to Jar-Jar Abrams feels like Disney's working at cross-purposes here.

I recently read the latest "script leak" and honestly, if even half true...it doesn't sound that bad....sounds like a "safe" enough ending...we'll find out soon enough!

I doubt anything leaked will make it into the final film... didn't Disney more or less admit the leaks were market research and the feedback they were getting was pretty awful?

25 minutes ago, Seto Kaiba said:

I doubt anything leaked will make it into the final film... didn't Disney more or less admit the leaks were market research and the feedback they were getting was pretty awful?

If there's anything worse than "design by committee," it's "design by fan committee." :p 

I don't know how much weight to throw onto the rumor that they're doing a "choose your own plot" system based on fan reaction to leaks, but it wouldn't surprise me.  Personally I think it would be hilarious if they had to delay the release at the last minute.  I don't want to exactly hope for it, but I would love to see how they would attempt to spin that level of disaster.

13 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

If there's anything worse than "design by committee," it's "design by fan committee." :p 

You're not wrong.

13 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

I don't know how much weight to throw onto the rumor that they're doing a "choose your own plot" system based on fan reaction to leaks, but it wouldn't surprise me.  Personally I think it would be hilarious if they had to delay the release at the last minute.  I don't want to exactly hope for it, but I would love to see how they would attempt to spin that level of disaster.

Well, we've got about 52 days until we find out...

At 52 days, there is no more filming unless they magically can get all the actors together. At this point, they should really be finishing up VFX shots and finalizing everything. And yes I have seen the plot leaks on Reddit.

3 hours ago, Seto Kaiba said:

doubt anything leaked will make it into the final film... didn't Disney more or less admit the leaks were market research and the feedback they were getting was pretty awful?

Who knows...like I said, if any of it was actually true to what has actually been delivered for screening...then it didn't sound all that bad....but who knows, it would seem I am no longer part of their targeted demographic...seemingly anyone who grew up on the OT is irrelevant...:unknw:

Edited by jvmacross

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it's hearsay so it's best to take it with a bottle of salt. I will say they are hell-bent on making Rey a Disney princess or whatever. And considering they are bringing Palps back, that completely negates Anakin's role and everything that stemmed from that (Luke, Leia, hell all of RotJ). 

6 hours ago, Hikuro said:

Thing is all of this is here-say, speculation and rumor. And if anything, I HATE stuff like that.

Not goig to argue with that.  This guy puts out something almost every hour, lol!

Screenshot_2019-11-18-10-03-53.png

2 minutes ago, peter said:

Not goig to argue with that.  This guy puts out something almost every hour, lol!

Screenshot_2019-11-18-10-03-53.png

You know, there's things about the internet that have clearly been a detriment to society. Click-baity YT vids are just a waste of electrons.

Yes the click bait is horrendous and everywhere. Pick a hot topic and speak something to engage the trolls and hurt fan boys tearing into a coffee mug.

i usually will mark these on my YouTube account to eliminate as much of it from my feeds as possible. I have completely different outlook on these movies let alone the franchise and I don’t need these dweebs in my life like a bad ex

The rant was average... but... (and this IS off topic) but... what does Doomcock mean about the FCC and channels on YT? I have never understood this concept of monetization (If YT doesn't know my bank account, how do you make $$$ from YT then?)… but what could happen if DC is right?