Calibre Wings 1/72 F-14D Diecast Macross Custom

35 minutes ago, seti88 said:

What does ignore user mean? Is it applicable in DM's only or in postings (which seems weird cos you see what, a blank post?)

You don't see the post at all. I think You can still see them quoted though????

hahaha so quoted post beats the ignore??

its weird to me, i mean if folks still keep talking abt the post, blanking out posts wont exactly make topics ignored?
prob some admins would chime in, in due course...

6 minutes ago, seti88 said:

hahaha so quoted post beats the ignore??

its weird to me, i mean if folks still keep talking abt the post, blanking out posts wont exactly make topics ignored?
prob some admins would chime in, in due course...

That’s it @seti88 I’m ignoring you. I don’t like your post. And ignoring @sqidd because he smells and rides a motorcycle.

oh and I can’t wait for the Calibre Flight Deck. (Keeping the post on topic ;) )

Ok you win. Gave you a like.

Oh but if you ignored me you wouldn't have known i gave you a like!?

:p

Ok back on topic! i.e. pretending stuff that looks like macross isnt macross! :D 

Just now, seti88 said:

Ok back on topic! i.e. pretending stuff that looks like macross isnt macross! :D 

:rofl: Love it.

8 hours ago, seti88 said:

On 7/29/2020 at 3:26 PM, wmkjr said:

Might as well. They just gotta buy the digital files then mass produce it:

1865542773_set3-macross-sdf1-prometheus-hanger-elevator-left-flight-deck-3d-model-obj-stl-blend-pdf-3mf(1).jpg.6bac5ac1b1d4ab018e830405e9adde8e.jpgset3-macross-sdf1-prometheus-hanger-elevator-left-flight-deck-3d-model-obj-stl-blend-pdf-3mf.jpg.a82f1d459fd6ca6d7f6e50c0944b50f5.jpg1082049825_set3-macross-sdf1-prometheus-hanger-elevator-left-flight-deck-3d-model-obj-stl-blend-pdf-3mf(2).jpg.e37dfa03494c610c2d2d24dd217faceb.jpg

If anyone has a 3D printer. These are from Luke Massassi. He created the scalable 3d model files and they are for sale with royalty free license here https://www.cgtrader.com/3d-models?author=massassi.

He said this one took him 400 hours to print. CW approached him about the sets.

Printing this as we speak

My non MZ F-14 arrived today from Flying Mule. Took them a while to get the stock.

It looks really nice. But sadly the landing gears covers seems to be missing. :( 

I will need to get in touch with them, or @Blackaces can help me out (that would be nice).

The empty box area on the top left should be for the landing gears covers right?IMG_20200918_175059.jpg.8e1600f58345981f46adcd411bb80e42.jpg

9 minutes ago, jenius said:

No, they're under the model. Nothing goes top left, usually it's a authenticity card.

Thanks. I have not even pick the plane up. Now I found the covers. Phew. That empty authenticity card area is confusing.

All good now.

This is a beautiful bird.

I'll say it again, I really wish the 0D PF is in similar style, and this is in 1/60. It will be a super combo.

2 hours ago, kkx said:

Thanks. I have not even pick the plane up. Now I found the covers. Phew. That empty authenticity card area is confusing.

All good now.

This is a beautiful bird.

I'll say it again, I really wish the 0D PF is in similar style, and this is in 1/60. It will be a super combo.

Yeah, a 1/60 of this would have been a insta-buy. @Rogueload kinda peer pressured me into the 1/72.:D It's working because it's hanging out with Zero Battroids. I would like to have put it with the Fighters though.

20 hours ago, sqidd said:

Yeah, a 1/60 of this would have been a insta-buy. @Rogueload kinda peer pressured me into the 1/72.:D It's working because it's hanging out with Zero Battroids. I would like to have put it with the Fighters though.

Yeah I guess you could say that @sqidd lol

On 9/18/2020 at 9:16 AM, ErikElvis said:

Anyone plan on picking one of these up. I’m considering since the not zero looks so damn good. 

427EB8B4-8CC2-4E95-82CD-0F938D9BC84A.jpeg

Frankly, no, because they need to stop with the stupid repainted missiles.  I don't care if they're trying to mimic the style of the VF-1, they just look ugly on an F-14.

21 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Frankly, no, because they need to stop with the stupid repainted missiles.  I don't care if they're trying to mimic the style of the VF-1, they just look ugly on an F-14.

Hmm that wasn’t even a thought in my mind. I’m not much of a stickler though. 

Honestly, I can't say I noticed the missle thing either.   Worst case scenario is don't display it with missles,  or I can just use a set from any of the other CW regular F-14s I have. 

Edited by Stampeed Valkyrie
18 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

Don't worry. They will probably fall off anyway.:rolleyes:

19 hours ago, Chronocidal said:

I feel the same...along with the red tint on the front windscreen instead of the green the Tomcat actually had. What was the reason for that change??

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

lol this!:lol:

58 minutes ago, ErikElvis said:

That’s absolutely true. I tacked a couple parts on with hot glue

Ditto;)

1 minute ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Could always use Museum Wax as well. I keep a jar around to keep my stuff from slipping off of the shelf.

That’s a good suggestion thanks! I have some poster tack that should work similarly. 

Edited by Slave IV

My Mac Z F-14 wasn’t shipped yet from The Flying Mule because my credit card info wasn’t updated.  Just updated it now so I should be getting it soon.  I might get their Maverick and Iceman F-14s as well.

12 minutes ago, LRS said:

Come on Calibre!! The F203 Dragon 2 is just begging to be made!!! :D

HEY NOW!!

Don't sic them on my wallet like that!!:ph34r:

• azrael locked this topic