Calibre Wings 1/72 F-14D Diecast Macross Custom

seti88

1 hour ago, ErikElvis said:

Anyone aware how these were shipped?  Slow boat?

They were probably shipped standard post (that's what the tracking # looks like to me). I expect it to take 2-3 months. That's how long it has been taking me to get stuff out of China.

Well, toys that is. I have a few components for products I sell produced in China. I've been getting my shipments FedEx since COVID started. Shockingly when you're shipping orders that consist of 4-8 pallets the cost per unit of air shipping is really not that bad. Not much more than the slow boat.

Hi everyone,

I'm asking you now to please limit any discussion of the specific Calibre Wings stock "CA72DC02 1/72 F-14 Low Visibility" on the forums here.
This item has been specifically flagged by Big West and we will honor this notification the best we can.
https://macross.jp/news/?id=1293

Please limit any 'well what about X and what about Y' products...we are not perfect by any means, but we TRY to point the site in the correct general direction.
Lets leave it at that for now, most appreciated. 
You can discuss whatever you want via PM, I've no control over that, but please limit the public posts here.

Thank you!
The Management

• Shawn locked this topic
  • Shawn unlocked this topic
23 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Because it's not "macross".

Technically this topic ought to be moves into the sci-fi section with the other 3rd party goods topics.

I thought it was because of this:

"This item has been specifically flagged by Big West and we will honor this notification the best we can."

So basically, an item that is not intended for the Japanese market is an issue for BW.  So essentially, if some Japanese M0 fan (apparently not enough to have made some Japanese company come out with a diecast M0 F-14) were to buy this, BW is assuming CalWings would not provide any solution to a problem with the MacZ F-14.  A problem overseas customers face everytime we make a Macross purchase.  Since BW is now apparently concerned for all Macross customers, they can start insisting that their Japanese licensees start supporting overseas buyers whenever their valks break or come with wrong or missing parts...nah!!!! :nea:

33 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Because it's not "macross".

Technically this topic ought to be moves into the sci-fi section with the other 3rd party goods topics.

Actually, the latest VF-1 release was Macross.