Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, yeah. In my experience, I get most items shipped by ferry and it usually takes between 1-2 months but 3 is not unheard of either. Like you say, no rush at all for me.

Same here.  Registered ferry coming in 2 months tops with protective bubble wrap around each item in a sturdy and completely sealed shipping box.

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

So, I just done went full retard again and ordered the PF Max 1J after getting the Milia last week on sale. Only consolation here is the conversion rate spiked when I did it and I had a 10% off coupon. Another set of M&M, checked off the list!

I am also been eyeing PF Max since I ordered the Milia PF. Still holding out, but I know I will cave in at the end. :(

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

It's only right to have the matching pair. Just get it over with, lol!:p

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

Best to tear that blue bandage off quick! 

The good thing for me is, Milia is not shipped, waiting for the VE-1 PF release. And then they will be on the ferry. It will be months before I really will feel the pressure of the missing PF Max. ;) Good to have some time for my wallet to recover.

1 hour ago, kkx said:

The good thing for me is, Milia is not shipped, waiting for the VE-1 PF release. And then they will be on the ferry. It will be months before I really will feel the pressure of the missing PF Max. ;) Good to have some time for my wallet to recover.

But what if sells out and is only available for twice the price after you get Milia? Then your desire will grow exponentially and you’ll be forced to pay more. Do. It. Now. :D

19 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

But what if sells out and is only available for twice the price after you get Milia? Then your desire will grow exponentially and you’ll be forced to pay more. Do. It. Now. :D

Ok, Ok, doing it now. :)

I am such a pushover.

Hello MacrossWorld, this is my first post with a couple of valks.  I've never had Arcadia VF-1Js and this pair look and handle great

IMG_3511.png.39e6d6d5a0e26cbfb41d1dfe2f3e934d.png

I'll try and take a some better pics when i get the yeti stand (i'm clueless when it comes to photography)

46 minutes ago, Erebos said:

Hello MacrossWorld, this is my first post with a couple of valks.  I've never had Arcadia VF-1Js and this pair look and handle great

I'll try and take a some better pics when i get the yeti stand (i'm clueless when it comes to photography)

No better way to introduce yourself! Great photo and welcome!

52 minutes ago, Erebos said:

Excellent start to a collection with two great releases.

Side note: I was playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 earlier and had to beat up some dude named Erebos in the game. Coincidence???

...Yes.

8 hours ago, Erebos said:

What a pretty pair to start with.  Congrats on the new valks!

13 hours ago, Erebos said:

Welcome aboard @Erebos!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Amazon.jp has PF milia for 21000 JY shipped. Would get an extra but I’m tapped out :/

If this is the item: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B071CKHP6Y/ref=sr_1_7?keywords=vf-1j&qid=1558023190&s=gateway&sr=8-7

Then it has been there for a while and I saw that when NY has it for 22K, was going to go with Amazon.jp (cheaper/faster shipping), but was worried that it might be a non-PF version. The photo showed that it is a PF version for sure, but not mentioned in the description.

And there is another item that explicitly states that it is PF with a higher price: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07C11Q4M2/ref=pd_rhf_se_s_cr_simh_0_5/357-7904839-2220557?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B07C11Q4M2&pd_rd_r=073038db-6964-4158-87cb-11cf0a7ef7f7&pd_rd_w=cD04D&pd_rd_wg=6vY6P&pf_rd_p=b135569c-3545-4f33-9bd0-c3a23741f9fe&pf_rd_r=GX588ZEHBDKYRDP7035Z&psc=1&refRID=GX588ZEHBDKYRDP7035Z

So be careful and verify before buying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/28/2019 at 5:41 AM, Dirtyboy said:

Up again for 20K, time limited summer sale.

Edit: @Bolt beats me to it. :( 

Edited by kkx
update

• 1 year later...