Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

*CRY*

Why am I so weak?!  Why could I not resist?! Why did I just buy the PF Max and Miria?!

I guess it is time to sell my regular versions.,,

*sigh*

:lol: You held off for as long as you could. To be fair, they are awesome VF-1 toys. I never owned the original Yamato versions or regular Arcadia releases so I jumped on the PFs when they came out.

The struggle to resist buying too much Macross is real.

Edited by Corrinald

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

If anyone can actually get into the damn site. Number 1252?

F U NY. This is not how online shopping in 2019 should be.

How does this work exactly?  If I get in and decide to window shop for 30 minutes, do I tie up that connection for that time and no on else can access the site until I leave?  I would guess that they need to upgrade their server service so PO night doesn't appear like a DDoS attack on their website.  I may need to use NY only for web exclusive stuff only from this point forward.  It's taken over 20 minutes to go from 1150ish to 570ish.

2 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I just pulled the trigger on PF Milia. Didn't want to but I told myself if it ever went down to that price (20,xxxY) I would bite. Now I have to see if I can get a MAx around the same price and consider possibly selling my non PF Milia.

that's a great deal man! good purchase 

25 minutes ago, davidwhangchoi said:

that's a great deal man! good purchase 

Yeah, I doubt it will go much lower than that and I'm happy with the purchase. Thanks!

Now just gotta hope it doesn't have any defects like the ones reported about wing pylons and stuff like that. My non PF version is perfect.

2 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Yeah, I doubt it will go much lower than that and I'm happy with the purchase. Thanks!

Now just gotta hope it doesn't have any defects like the ones reported about wing pylons and stuff like that. My non PF version is perfect.

Great purchase! She's a lovely bird.

Mine has had no defects. I was even tempted to get another with such a low price.

1834251127_VF-1JMiriaPF12.jpg.e6524b7ffb979bac4dc52c7dc66b3760.jpg

6 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Great purchase! She's a lovely bird.

Mine has had no defects. I was even tempted to get another with such a low price.

1834251127_VF-1JMiriaPF12.jpg.e6524b7ffb979bac4dc52c7dc66b3760.jpg

Looks sweet! I'm looking forward to getting it in a couple months, lol (ferry shipping)!

BTW, yours looks like you may have added some detail. Is that the case or does it look like that out the box?

Edited by Slave IV

9 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Looks sweet! I'm looking forward to getting it in a couple months, lol (ferry shipping)!

BTW, yours looks like you may have added some detail. Is that the case or does it look like that out the box?

I added some extra details. Not even the PF releases have enough detail for me. :ph34r:

13 hours ago, Slave IV said:

I just pulled the trigger on PF Milia. Didn't want to but I told myself if it ever went down to that price (20,xxxY) I would bite. Now I have to see if I can get a MAx around the same price and consider possibly selling my non PF Milia.

Same here. Did it just now. 5 mins before the offer ends.

And I don't need this. Keep telling myself that I already have a non-PF Milia. Reasoning is futile.

:( Choose ferry shipping to make my wallet feel a little bit better.

7 hours ago, kkx said:

And I don't need this. Keep telling myself that I already have a non-PF Milia. Reasoning is futile.

Haha, exact same situation! The eco shipping would be faster and only about 100Y more but no tracking or insurance (which I don’t care about) so I stuck with ferry to save a buck. 

19 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I bought a Max and Miria PF when Hobby Link Japan was having their Macross sale.

*sigh*  Who would have known that NY would end up being SOOO much cheaper for Miria?

Hey at least you didn’t pay MSRP like some of us chumps lol

8 hours ago, kkx said:

What to do, what to do..;)

51 minutes ago, Shizuka the Cat said:

I bought a Max and Miria PF when Hobby Link Japan was having their Macross sale.

*sigh*  Who would have known that NY would end up being SOOO much cheaper for Miria?

I feel you. There is no Max PF, at least you have a complete PF pair.

Hope your salse of the non-PF pair goes well. I will consider if I want to sell my non-PF when the PF arrive in 3 months.

56 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Haha, exact same situation! The eco shipping would be faster and only about 100Y more but no tracking or insurance (which I don’t care about) so I stuck with ferry to save a buck. 

Since there is absolutely no urgency in getting this in, so $1 saving is not to be sneezed at. ;) Well, let hope it does not really take 3 months.

7 minutes ago, Bolt said:

What to do, what to do..;)

Trying to exercise self-control is futile. I need more space! Time to sell something.

4 hours ago, kkx said:

I feel you. There is no Max PF, at least you have a complete PF pair.

Hope your salse of the non-PF pair goes well. I will consider if I want to sell my non-PF when the PF arrive in 3 months.

Since there is absolutely no urgency in getting this in, so $1 saving is not to be sneezed at. ;) Well, let hope it does not really take 3 months.

Trying to exercise self-control is futile. I need more space! Time to sell something.

Haha, yeah. In my experience, I get most items shipped by ferry and it usually takes between 1-2 months but 3 is not unheard of either. Like you say, no rush at all for me.