Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

Oh, I mean general customs , as when you ship something to Chile. That's why I ship to US hotels, that way when I  pick them up I conceal the box and contents in my luggage so when I go through customs on my way back in, they don't see what I'm carrying. Crew members aren't permitted  to import goods but you get good after years of practice ;)

Edited by Pulltoeject

3 hours ago, Pulltoeject said:

Oh, I mean general customs , as when you ship something to Chile. That's why I ship to US hotels, that way when I  pick them up I conceal the box and contents in my luggage so when I go through customs on my way back in, they don't see what I'm carrying. Crew members aren't permitted  to import goods but you get good after years of practice ;)

Nice! Smuggling Macross! That's dedication!:D

20 hours ago, Pulltoeject said:

Depends on the rosters I get. But about once every other month. Always have my figures sent to hotels in the US. Customs back home always opens everything to see how much they can charge you. Thats  how another member ended up missing his VF-1S' gunpod....

So if you're caught, do you get tossed into a Chilean forced labor camp?

26 minutes ago, Bahamutzyro said:

He’s like the Han Solo of Macross!

Didn't Han end up having to jettison at least one of his cargo shipments to avoid the authorities? :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, Lolicon said:

So if you're caught, do you get tossed into a Chilean forced labor camp?

Didn't Han end up having to jettison at least one of his cargo shipments to avoid the authorities? :rolleyes:

I'm gonna be waiting by Pudahuel just in case PullToEject needs to toss some Arcadia or DX Chogokin out of the window ;-)

I just opened, transformed back and forth and looked over my Arcadia Max 1J and it is perfection. No flaws or issues like some people have reported. All the joints are perfect, no stress marks and parts all attach and detach as they should. Only thing I can think about complaining about is the left landing gear doors don't line up as perfectly as the right side but it's so minor. I'm friggin so happy to finally have the M&M pair in this line.:D:D:D

13 minutes ago, locidm said:

I think my post office might have lost my Max. Went to pick up and they couldn't find it. Put down my phone number so that they can ask the carrier who is on vacation. :(

Looks like your Carrier got himself a new max and is on vacation enjoying it! Lol

• 2 weeks later...