Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

1 hour ago, Bahamutzyro said:

What 20% coupon?!

Why do I feel like Bill Murray's character in Groundhog Day? lol

HLJ gave me a 20% off coupon after messing up an order. I've been saving it for both Max & Miria to be in stock at the same time so I could get them both discounted.

25k each after discount. Hurray! ^_^

24 minutes ago, Lolicon said:

Why do I feel like Bill Murray's character in Groundhog Day? lol

HLJ gave me a 20% off coupon after messing up an order. I've been saving it for both Max & Miria to be in stock at the same time so I could get them both discounted.

25k each after discount. Hurray! ^_^

Lmao Groundhog Day! Nice, wish I had 20% off!

7 hours ago, Bahamutzyro said:

What 20% coupon?!

1 hour ago, Zx31 said:

What 20% coupon?!

What 20% coupon?!.

Kidding, would HLJ have given something for an item that was back ordered for almost a year? 

57 minutes ago, wmkjr said:

Kidding, would HLJ have given something for an item that was back ordered for almost a year? 

Here's HLJ's explanation on Backordered Items. Though it didn't say nor mention the timeframe aside from that 4-6 weeks. Anyways, hope that helps. ;) 

"This stock status means that we do not have stock here, but have ordered more from our suppliers. Order if you would like to get the item too, since we may only get enough to cover existing orders. Backorders generally take between 4-6 weeks to come in from the time you place your order. Sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. 

Unlike most online stores, at HobbyLink Japan we give our customers the ability to order items that are not currently available. So if an item that you're looking for has the stock status "Backordered" or Out of Stock" in our online catalog, that doesn't mean "not available." It means there are currently no pieces in our warehouse, but if you place an order for it, we'll do our best to get stock for you!

Unlike some mass-produced consumer products, many of the products we carry are produced in very limited batches of a few hundred or thousand pieces. Many weeks or months of time can pass between production runs, and many figures and toys are only manufactured once. In addition, items we import into Japan may only be restocked once every few months. So we frequently see products become unavailable for a long time although we know that new stock will be available at some point in the future. That's why we allow customers to order "Backordered" and "Out of Stock" items. We'll watch those orders for them for as long as it takes to get them the merchandise!

In some cases, of course, additional stock may not ever become available, and if that happens we'll send you an email with the bad news as soon as we learn it. But we strongly recommend that customers go ahead and place orders for items, regardless of their stock status, because we'll do everything we can to get it for you if at all possible."

Edited by no3Ljm

The PE version is still available at HLJ. I'm really tempted... but I can't do it. I have to much stuff that isn't in line with the PE line.

On the other hand, if I split the Macross Zero stuff off we are talking about three VF-1 that are not PE and two of them don't have the Super Strike parts so if Acradia never produces these I have to get rid of them eventually. And they are all DYRL Valkyries. :p

But then the Roy and Hikaru PE seems to be pretty expensive on the after market.... Decisions decisions.

I'm also ordering Topspin and Twintwist from HLJ so I have to log into my account soon.... 

Edited by Scyla

Glad to see HLJ getting more orders for the PE Milia, I'd already put an order in for Max, and love the idea of a matched set.  I'm not all that interested in the PE versions of the DYRL valks unless I can get a full squadron, but if they release a fast packed version of Hikaru's 1J, I'll grab that one too. 

I'd also already put in an order for the standard editions of both M&Ms though, so now the decision is whether to keep them (either for myself, or as an investment).  I can definitely swing the purchase, I'm just running out of space for all the boxes. :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Chronocidal said:

Glad to see HLJ getting more orders for the PE Milia, I'd already put an order in for Max, and love the idea of a matched set.  I'm not all that interested in the PE versions of the DYRL valks unless I can get a full squadron, but if they release a fast packed version of Hikaru's 1J, I'll grab that one too. 

I'd also already put in an order for the standard editions of both M&Ms though, so now the decision is whether to keep them (either for myself, or as an investment).  I can definitely swing the purchase, I'm just running out of space for all the boxes. :lol: 

Good to know that you're just running out of space, when most of us here are running out of funds. :lol:

Heheh, I'm forcing myself to prioritize though, and I've had a "to sell" list building for a while of some of the extras I have laying around.  I have been looking at possibly buying a house, so if that happens, I'm making plans for a display room and such.  Right now, everything's crammed into a two bedroom duplex. :lol:

Also doesn't help that my interest in LEGO collecting has been rekindled, and I'm finding all sorts of excuses to buy littler sets that contain pieces I want. 

Edited by Chronocidal

On 4/11/2017 at 11:42 AM, Valkyrie2008 said:

Hmmm... M&Ms :yahoo:

Since I skipped out from Yamato's original release, I quest I could pick up these now, but it will be at a higher premium of course. When Yamato stop producing Valks in the 1/48 scale, for a while I refuse to pickup the new V2 1/60 scale, so I missed out on a lot of valks.

1/48 scale shall forever live in my heart :cray:

Lots of us are dumping our 1/48s.   Prices seem reasonable.  I saw a guy in For Sale with a lot of them listed...

Edited by Skull-1
Typo

On 10/11/2017 at 3:15 AM, RocketGTR said:

Got an update email from N-Y changing release date of Millia to October 15!  ~yay

9 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

Apologies if someone else mentioned it and I didn't see, but my NY Milia regular pre-order got bumped up to 10/15 from 10/31. Anyone else see the same?

From a couple of posts above. I can't wait to see the changes made.

Edited by wmkjr

Just paid for the regular Millia at amiami, and noticed that their shipping rates have jumped up $10-$15 across the board. 

SAL is now 3500 yen, and EMS 4200.  Makes NY's shipping rates look moderate.

Glad I only have one more open order with amiami.  Will be utilizing them as a last resort now.  

4 hours ago, DyNo said:

Preparation in progress from NY.... Finally!!

Hopefully they actually ship in a decent time.   For some reason around this time of year they start to take a week or two to go from prep to shipped.  I asked about it over their live chat and they just said they were receiving higher than normal orders.  However, I'm willing to wait.  Waited this long already to have a 1/60 Millia.  :)