Arcadia 1/60 Super VF-1J Max & Millia Release

no3Ljm

On 7/30/2017 at 7:12 AM, sumyumgoy said:

I agree...I could better use those funds for my first sdf :)

Applying decals on my own is always an option.

+2. And you will have great time to for doing it. Win-win. ^_^

Hi guys. Need your opinion and views on this matter. Should i cancel my TV ver and swap it with a preorder for the premium finish millia. Reason is bcos i dun have the time or skills to decal them up and neither do i want to do a sealing coat on my valks

Edited by recon

I think you answered your own question. Just get the Premium. You could get the same or better results with a regular release than the premium but if you feel you don't have the time and/or skills to do it then the extra $$ spent is worth it to me.

43 minutes ago, recon said:

Hi guys. Need your opinion and views on this matter. Should i cancel my movie ver and swap it with a preorder for the premium finish millia. Reason is bcos i dun have the time or skills to decal them up and neither do i want to do a sealing coat on my valks

Curious. Which movie ver Valk you're referring to? Because there's no Millia VF-1J movie ver.

As everyone said, if you don't have the time but you want your Valk with decals, get the Premium Finish one. But if you want to enjoy detailing your Valk then go with the regular one.

Either way, it's just Money versus Time.

Edited by no3Ljm

44 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Curious. Which movie ver Valk you're referring to? Because there's no Millia VF-1J movie ver.

As everyone said, if you don't have the time but you want your Valk with decals, get the Premium Finish one. But if you want to enjoy detailing your Valk then go with the regular one.

Either way, it's just Money versus Time.

Hey noel. Was meant to phrase it as TV version but the recent releases of premium finish and movie ver terms sort of got stuck in my head

3 hours ago, recon said:

Hey noel. Was meant to phrase it as TV version but the recent releases of premium finish and movie ver terms sort of got stuck in my head

All is good, sir. ;) 

I think everyone is going to the Premium Finish direction, so go for it! Me on the other hand, is just content for having those VF-1's from before. I'm not gonna re-buy what I have for a Premium Finish versions. :)

All my other 1/60 VF-1s are regular finish, so going Premium with Millia's, and then Max, would make it (they) look out of place in my collection, which would then gnaw at me and prompt me to eventually replace my current Valkyries with Premium versions... and that is one can of worms I do not want to open. ;)

43 minutes ago, iguanaman8989 said:

I ended up cancelling my preorder for Millia.

After some thought I decided that I just didn't really want/need the figure, since I was getting it more out of a need for getting the matched set.

That sound like a perfect reason FOR getting it :D

I created a ticket this morning to have my order cancelled in favor of the Premium Finish Version, but by then the CS department for N-Y was closed. Won't re-open until 10 AM JST, but my pre-order payment is due at 8 AM.

Hope I don't lose my VF-31F and SV-262 super parts to this.

23 hours ago, Zx31 said:

Should probably pay for it and resell, just to be safe

That's half the reason I'm keeping this pre-order----they're likely the only way I'll be able to get a VF-31C, and I can't risk another cancel/swap before then.  

7 minutes ago, MikeRoz said:

Tomorrow (the 21st) 8 AM JST.

Thanks! I've been trying to find that info everywhere and just found it in the email with the payment request. Figures that I've been checking the site constantly for the last week with no problems and the moment I need to pay the site goes down. I noticed HLJ is down too. I hope they get it together before the deadline. 

1 hour ago, Slave IV said:

Thanks! I've been trying to find that info everywhere and just found it in the email with the payment request. Figures that I've been checking the site constantly for the last week with no problems and the moment I need to pay the site goes down. I noticed HLJ is down too. I hope they get it together before the deadline. 

both website loads fine for me. maybe they fixed whatever issue they were having.    also 8am JST (21st) is about 6 hours and 15 minutes from now.

Finally got through but had all kinds of issues getting the payment through. In the end, I just got it done using paypal but never had this issue before. Perhaps just the world giving me a scare regarding me getting the coveted Milia that has been eluding me my whole life (until I git the HMR but that doesn't count).

Im seriously debating on canceling my preorder and instead going for the Hi Metal R version at a reasonable price

I know its a completely different toy but that damn price tag begins to look a bit higher for my wallet right now

57 minutes ago, vt102 said:

Question. I haven't pre-ordered anything from HLJ before. Are they supposed to send a reminder email to send payment?

their old payment system, they will send you a link where you can pay, when the item is already on-stock

their new payment system (if it already applies to you), it will be automatically paid.

Can't wait to get Milia. Once she in I can ship my private warehouse and hopefully HLJ will still have some of the those stands they are giving away with the robot damishii figures. The full armor gundam for $40 is tempting if I can get a free stand.