Sign in to follow this  
sh9000

Joss Whedon's Batgirl

Hopefully it's a good choice.  Can't wait to find out who they pick for batgirl.  Will this be filled with quips?

1 minute ago, TangledThorns said:

Summer Glau as Batgirl?!

Then it would just get cancelled, the curse of Summer is very real...

I don't know how to feel about this, WW and Justice League could both be terrible, this seems like putting the cart in front of the horse yet again. Maybe figure out your already questionable and not entirely stable films before announcing others. I mean, is Flash even coming out next year? Does that movie even have a director anymore? Whedon is nice, not nice enough for me to drop my skeptics, all of these live action DC films have been crap shows and I'm just not seeing any reason to get optimistic or excited just yet.

Funny. It's kind of like déja vu. Bryan Singer made hit with X-Men. Warner snatch Singer to do Superman Returns. Joss Whedon made  a global hit on Avengers (another Marvel franchise). And now here's Warner again snatching someone from the other camp to do something for them. Hopefully Whedon will pull this off compared to Singer.

Could be good. Batgirl definitely deserves to have a movie. Personally i'm more interested in a Batwoman movie. I think it could be very stylish if they based it on JH William's artwork for the series.

What Sandman said. 

It may be good. Most of the info says it has nothing to do with the D.C. film franchise, but it feels weird having all these films coming out that don't tie together.

21 hours ago, Big s said:

It may be good. Most of the info says it has nothing to do with the D.C. film franchise, but it feels weird having all these films coming out that don't tie together.

That is weird. I'd still like to see it, but I'd be disappointed if Ben Affleck or JK Simmons didn't have a role or cameo. It'd be like a film in a 'bubble...'

It's kind like how Sony is doing Venom seperate from Spider-Man. That one is an odd choice too.