This was bound to happen...gray market VF's?

UN Spacy

2 hours ago, Mechapilot77 said:

i mean look at stuff the KO/KO OS people are doing in the TF world.  some of those unique decos are nice!  cell shaded anyone?  battle damaged?  totally original decos (like a white movie optimus?).  do something the officials guys won't or can't do!

If they had high quality Cell Shaded decos like the work LEK Customs does, I'd buy an entire set of them at current prices.

Edited by Slave IV

1 hour ago, nightmareB4macross said:

PIctures are out on FB and it looks like a PF version. You can see a lot marking on this new release.

BCCC38ED-BA61-4D6C-9801-5B9CD3863DB6.png

00E7B01C-AB18-4164-A1F6-CF94E269F8BA.jpeg

42 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Wow! A Premium Finish KO for $159.99?! :shok:

This is what really puzzles me. The original ad for the other was "supposed PE" finish and Show Z website said it has stickers that you can put on. 

Now pics has surfaced that it's already stickered up already?

As the one of the Princess Bride quote goes "That's inconceivable!" :wacko:

Still heck of a deal on a KO Strike VF-1 valk regardless. 

Edited by borgified
spelling

3 hours ago, Pulltoeject said:

Maybe somebody could contact showzstore and ask them if they can make valks in  other colors

Purple, green, yellow, etc. 

I'm not particularly crazy of canon correct valks, I just like their design in general. But in other colors, I think they would do well. Just my 2 cents

Oops, meant valkyrie factory 

1 hour ago, Bots & Bits said:

Howdy MW, I've just uploaded a video review of the VF KO Roy Focker :)

Great review. When the sultry music leading to the bedroom scene came on my wife was like WTF but we just laughed. Thanks for the great laugh. Your review made me glad I bought the Hikaru versión DYRL Strike.

Just remember that’s a Valkyrie you just reviewed and converts from Fighter to GERWALK to Battroid. 

Welcome to MW.

52 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

Great review. When the sultry music leading to the bedroom scene came on my wife was like WTF but we just laughed. Thanks for the great laugh. Your review made me glad I bought the Hikaru versión DYRL Strike.

Just remember that’s a Valkyrie you just reviewed and converts from Fighter to GERWALK to Battroid. 

Welcome to MW.

Haha! Glad you liked it ^_^

I'm a saturday morning Robotech kid through and through, they'll always be Veritechs to me ^_^
I don't know much about the figure releases though, so I thought i'd make more mistakes than I did :P

Edited by Bots & Bits

I ended up pulling the trigger on the Fokker 1S and a Super/Strike set and the DYRL Strike Hikaru 1S.      I was looking at the stands but too pricey IMO.     Between these and the Kitzconcepts valk coming soon I should have a plethora of KO valks.

33 minutes ago, Stampeed Valkyrie said:

I ended up pulling the trigger on the Fokker 1S and a Super/Strike set and the DYRL Strike Hikaru 1S.      I was looking at the stands but too pricey IMO.     Between these and the Kitzconcepts valk coming soon I should have a plethora of KO valks.

Are you planning to do some customs? Or just adding more VF's to the collection.

56 minutes ago, Ignacio Ocamica said:

Are you planning to do some customs? Or just adding more VF's to the collection.

Probably no customs..  I have my hands full with restoring other things.. let alone toys.

I never went down the Yammy V2 route so probably good for display or the office at work.

8 hours ago, glane21 said:

Right now you can get 15% off eBay toy purchases with code PLAYTIME15 and also get 8% on eBay bucks.  Using that, you can score a knock off Hikaru with SSPs for about $142 shipped and also get $13.20 back in eBay bucks.

That’s a pretty good deal!

Are collecting these as well?

12 hours ago, glane21 said:

Right now you can get 15% off eBay toy purchases with code PLAYTIME15 and also get 8% on eBay bucks.  Using that, you can score a knock off Hikaru with SSPs for about $142 shipped and also get $13.20 back in eBay bucks.

I wasn't able to find this item at that price, am I searching with the wrong keywords? I tried "KO vf-1" and "valkyrie factory"

12 minutes ago, Killaforevah said:

I wasn't able to find this item at that price, am I searching with the wrong keywords? I tried "KO vf-1" and "valkyrie factory"

Try vf-1s. There will be a few listings that say "KO" or "Valkyrie Factory".

I know that some will support 4th party mechas, however these are not the real and official items. I admit I do buy 4th party stuff to fill in the gaps in my collection, however I try and get the official stuff.   

3 hours ago, Killaforevah said:

That’s because the price mentioned by glane21 it already has that 15% discount applied to it. And yes, Valkyire Factory or KO VF-1 is already a good keyword search.

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Another review done by BensKOllectables and was originally posted by @VF-Zer0S.

I watched a lot of his reviews of KO masterpiece transformers before I got into collecting Macross figures. I missed his side by side comparisons between the KO and the original in this video, and really wished he had an Arcadia PF VF-1S to compare with.  

1 hour ago, rdrunner said:

I watched a lot of his reviews of KO masterpiece transformers before I got into collecting Macross figures. I missed his side by side comparisons between the KO and the original in this video, and really wished he had an Arcadia PF VF-1S to compare with.  

Ha ha… Does anyone want to ship an actual Arcadia VF-1s Hikaru to Ben in the U.K. so he can make a further in depth review? :lol:

On 12/14/2018 at 3:01 AM, chyll2 said:

Has there been news on the Armored parts for messiahs?

I wasn’t aware that they were going to make those.  I’d buy a set, paint the little parts blue, and put it on my VF-25G.

22 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Any news on the KO 1/60-ish upscaled HMR Regult?  

I still want one of these as well.

For a third party company, Valkyrie Factory is a cool company name.

So I received my KO PF VF-1S DYRL Hikaru Ichijo w/SSP. I got lucky my copy came out great. The tampo is top notch and the color scheme only has one very tiny black paint mark behind the intake that I removed with my finger nail. This can easily pass for the original, which is scary. The biggest pro above the Arcadia version is that it has no pink overtones with exception to the metal swing bar and the landing gear. Everything is white, tight, and amazing. If you are looking for an alternative this is a great stand in. And now if you’re looking to add to your KO Kollection then I would highly recommend it. The price and quality are just right. 

Above all I am very happy with item Valkyrie Factory.

ACE52504-7E1A-40E3-B77B-31438F6DF7A2.jpeg

8480DBAB-981A-4283-AE29-FF9120888E83.jpeg

97BAEC8B-78B9-4006-9BFE-84D1F5A27F4C.jpeg

A6DBAABB-077D-4CD3-92FB-3E6DBED3C9DE.jpeg

A7905000-1E5B-4C58-8262-55CEEFF2244B.jpeg

6AFEB7B1-F86E-4C76-9DED-4F69EAF971A8.jpeg

774661BE-8F33-4D47-B96C-FD9D7472D478.jpeg

BB740699-7B00-45D5-92A6-0157CCE84640.jpeg

B8217F39-31D7-431D-AE50-4F00148E9491.jpeg

1E249071-7F40-462C-980B-56AB2F13FFDE.jpeg

E207C1F3-8214-4FB8-8066-5B1892B5703B.jpeg

516A22E4-0499-447A-BCD4-3A13B1657840.jpeg