GANTZ:0

A friend tipped me off to Gantz:0 now on Netflix.  If someone who hasn't read the comic saw it, they will definitely have a lot of questions at the end.  But for someone who has gone through the comic through at least the Osaka battle arc, it was great seeing these characters and their weapons in action rendered in decent CG.  It's been a while since I read the comics, so I can't be sure if events in the movie were 100% faithful to the comics, but it was still a fun ride.  I can say for certain though that some of the off-kilter actions by the Osaka team were toned down or down right removed in the movie.

just saw it. haven't read the comics nor watched the anime and previous movies. 

thought it was pretty self-contained, so i actually didn't have a lot of questions at the end. left me curious though about what else the setting has to offer.

the CG was more than decent. good actually. and the movie was fun enough that i can gloss over some of the cheese.

my only disappointment is that Reika didn't show up in this:

unnamed_6f446f41-b63b-4915-9a27-d363d927