wmkjr

1/60 Arcadia VF-0B & VF-0C Conversions

Your circled ones look like trainers. The rest look like 25's and a Cateye, and there seems to be some type of odd shaped Monster at the stern.

But too fuzzy to make anything out for sure. What do you see?

The one I circled is the VF-0B Space Proving Wing version I think, which is kind of "unofficial" or perhaps it appears in this mythic scene in Macross Zero Ep 05, I have to double check the movie!

I think this model is an homage to the climax of Macross Zero story, where Roy and Shin planes are fully equipped with booster. The mythic scene where Shin flights alone on par with Roy and that they forced their way despite being forbidden to take off.

Edited by Xigfrid

On 10/26/2017 at 12:38 PM, Xigfrid said:

Just discovered this custom on the macross.wikia.com and guess what can be found on the deck !

99.jpg

That's awesome! Btw, which version of Monster is that towards the rear area? Custom painted? I don't remember a Monster painted in blue in MZ.

Edited by no3Ljm

Probably just made it as close to the one here as the fingers would've been tricky. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwxlwBya_To

I swear I saw the info about this build somewhere but now I can't seem to remember where.

Edited by wmkjr

There is a monster appearing at the end of episode 5 that fires 4 nuclear warheads to the human bird. And it is kind of bluish grey

IMG_4766.PNG

IMG_4765.PNG