HLJ Spring sale

kajnrig

Active = http://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?SaleGroup=SPRINGSALE2017

---

---

I just got an email from HLJ saying their spring sale will start on March 8, 12pm JST and will last until March 22, 6pm JST.

No link to the sale, no preview of items on sale, etc., so I don't know if Macross will make an appearance at all. All the same, I thought you'd all like to know. I or someone will get a link when it starts, I'm sure.

Edited by kajnrig

Looks like it is slowly being populated. First search had 100 items. Reload and now 101 items. Surely there would be more than 101 items in the sale. Haha. 

Perhaps to give everyone a chance to search and get a bargain.

yeah, it's definitely getting populated very slowly,  I mean they even made a Gundam category icon, but no gundam on sale,  oh and 1 action figure. lol. 

op, it just jumped to 292, but most is Military ,Fun Goods, and Cars & Bikes

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2017 at 5:16 PM, no3Ljm said:

Just assuming that Duymon was referring to that one. ;)

https://hlj.com/product/BAN984465/Sci

I'm curious, how do the Bandai UUM-7 missile pods compare to Hasegawa's? I agree with some comments I've read here before that the Hasegawa 1/72 missile pods are too large. They look a little silly under the wings of their fighter. I was hoping the Bandai version might be closer to the right size, but I haven't felt like spending the money to find out yet.