Possible kit bash fodder for Macross city in 1:2500

Chas

Just saw these over at HLJ and thought, "Hmmmm 1:2500 maybe it could work in a 1:3000 Macross dio. as a stand in for Mcross city, or possibly even inside the Macross". Just thought yo folks may be interested.

https://hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?GenreCode2=all&Word=Geo+Craper&x=11&y=21

Edited by Chas
forgot to close quotation.

these are great. a few members have mentioned them previously and I have been hoarding these for a couple of years now. 

they are also in scale with a number of 1/2500 Trek ships, as well as close enough to 1/2256 Star Wars ships. 

when I get around to it, i plan to have the SDF-1 in storm attack mode and a Star Destroyer bearing down on it instead of a space cucumber :)

there are also 1/3000 port/harbor sets from Fujimi 

or any futuristic buildings/architecture. 

i think Macross City architecture is not distinct enough that it can't be replicated with a mix of generic sci-fi buildings. but if they indeed do it, i'll be all over them for sure.

what I really want them to do though, is Olympus city from Appleseed, particularly the arcology buildings. 

hmmm.. now that i think about it, i have a few of those spider gun platforms. hmmm... ;)

OOOOO yes!

Appleseed! that would be pretty awesome indeed!

OH! OH! What scale are theYamato mecha-collection kits?!

Edited by Chas