On 8/11/2017 at 4:46 PM, no3Ljm said:

Hey Chris. Looking great on the update. Love that head sketch. ;)

Also, what design of Gunpod you're doing on this one?

Hello no3Ljm, glad you like the head design ^^

The Gunpod design 35mm gatling gun + detachable katana.

Top_TYPE_1_(Spec S).png

Edited by IamChris

This is amazing. I want. I see a bit of VF-1 and VF-25 in the shape of the fighter, a little VF-25 and VF-19 in the transformation, and a whole lot of awesome throughout. If/When this goes into production... 

• Like 1

Loving this, can't wait until you start printing it out.  What kind of printer will you be using?  And, will you be putting the STLs up for the rest of us?

On 1/3/2018 at 2:42 AM, Knight26 said:

Loving this, can't wait until you start printing it out.  What kind of printer will you be using?  And, will you be putting the STLs up for the rest of us?

Thank you. For prototype model i will using kossel mini and upmini and lot of scratch building. no plan putting STLs, will be 1 of mine company designer toy products, hopefully can open for pre-order this Q3 or Q4 this year....there are five more valks design to reveal ! then move to bomber type..

Wow. Congratulations on having a great idea and seeing it through to completion! Is it too late to request a female pilot option?

2 hours ago, Sildani said:

Wow. Congratulations on having a great idea and seeing it through to completion! Is it too late to request a female pilot option?

Thank you, female pilot custom paint scheme and battroid head is in 3d modeling progress 

CONTENTs_Planning.jpg

That's all for TYPEone Spec S cad render, move on to model building, TYPEone's fast pack, heavy pack, etc will shown with TYPEtwo cad render.

Are these going to be 1/60 scale? This one looks amazing, I can't wait to see the other styles!

• Like 1

Gotta chime in for this...These designs are absolutely blood raw!

Is there a possibility of seeing these done in a scale comparable to the Yamato 1/48ths?  If your size is bigger than a 1/60 VF-1, I might buy into these after seeing the final product.  

Well done sir, well done.

• Like 1

A Sword and a Sheath. How cool is that. :hail:  ^_^ 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kelsain said:

Are these going to be 1/60 scale? This one looks amazing, I can't wait to see the other styles!

might have 1/60 scale for TYPEone in future, Thank You Kelsain. TYPEtwo is coming up..hehehe

14 hours ago, claude grant said:

Gotta chime in for this...These designs are absolutely blood raw!

Is there a possibility of seeing these done in a scale comparable to the Yamato 1/48ths?  If your size is bigger than a 1/60 VF-1, I might buy into these after seeing the final product.  

Well done sir, well done.

Thank you Claude grant, this TYPEone in fighter mode is 60cm in length. Full transformation without parts swapping & which have all working tail fin, wing slat, the articulated hand and so on..

11 hours ago, no3Ljm said:

A Sword and a Sheath. How cool is that. :hail:  ^_^ 

:)

image below is 60cm length fighter parts

TypeONE_Spec S Design (ALLparts)_01.png

Edited by IamChris

That's a model builder's wet dream come true!!

Leaves the Yamato 1/60 VF-1 kits in diapers. Beautiful work & bravissimo !!!

• Like 1

wow, so um... how much is this beast going to set us back?

@IamChris How the hell did I miss this thread ? :D That's truly an amazing/refreshing project. I don't know if it's still live but I wish it is !

Whoa, wait a minute IamChris...did I just read "60 cm/23.622 in." in fighter mode? 

That's freaking waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy longer than a 1/48 VF-1 in fighter by almost twice the margin!! 

OK you gotta make this happen now; cool innovative designs, unbelievable articulation, hella weapons options, and...wait for it...BIGGER than a Yamato 1/48 in fighter?...

If you can get top quality & decent pricing as part of the formula, then consider me $OLD!!

On 3/18/2018 at 1:31 PM, claude grant said:

Whoa, wait a minute IamChris...did I just read "60 cm/23.622 in." in fighter mode?

I think he means the exploded view of every single part laid out is 60cm long

Pretty sure he means fighter mode is 60cm long. This is a transforming GI Joe Skystriker!

Don't want to contemplate the cost. 

This.is.amazing.

Please contact with third party Chinese manufacturers and make this happen! :D

Posted (edited)
On 3/23/2018 at 10:06 AM, Sildani said:

Pretty sure he means fighter mode is 60cm long. This is a transforming GI Joe Skystriker!

Don't want to contemplate the cost. 

That sounds dumb as hell but whatever, ok.

Edited by anime52k8

On 3/13/2018 at 11:30 PM, anime52k8 said:

I'll second that !

Estimated cost please !! 

On 1/14/2018 at 11:53 AM, Pulltoeject said:

That's a model builder's wet dream come true!!

Leaves the Yamato 1/60 VF-1 kits in diapers. Beautiful work & bravissimo !!!

Thank you ^^

On 3/19/2018 at 4:31 AM, claude grant said:

That's freaking waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy longer than a 1/48 VF-1 in fighter by almost twice the margin!! 

OK you gotta make this happen now; cool innovative designs, unbelievable articulation, hella weapons options, and...wait for it...BIGGER than a Yamato 1/48 in fighter?...

If you can get top quality & decent pricing as part of the formula, then consider me $OLD!!

On 3/23/2018 at 12:48 PM, anime52k8 said:

I think he means the exploded view of every single part laid out is 60cm long

sorry anime52k8 that i have not stated clearly that the fighter mode length is 60cm.

On 3/24/2018 at 6:38 PM, charger69 said:

This.is.amazing.

Please contact with third party Chinese manufacturers and make this happen! :D

On 3/14/2018 at 10:30 AM, anime52k8 said:

On 3/26/2018 at 6:22 AM, Pulltoeject said:

I'll second that !

Estimated cost please !! 

Thank you ! charger69.

yes, i have contacted third party china and taiwan manufacturers. estimate cost between 450usd-600usd. T_T

can get more pre-orders, price able to adjust lower(factory)....

On 3/15/2018 at 11:07 PM, Xigfrid said:

@IamChris How the hell did I miss this thread ? :D That's truly an amazing/refreshing project. I don't know if it's still live but I wish it is !

Thank you Xigfrid ! ^^

i love mech especially macross fighter plane, of course this project will be continue..

57 minutes ago, IamChris said:

sorry anime52k8 that i have not stated clearly that the fighter mode length is 60cm.

What scale is this supposed to be in? 60cm is absolutely massive even at 1/48 scale.

yes, i have contacted third party china and taiwan manufacturers. estimate cost between 450usd-600usd. T_T

can get more pre-orders, price able to adjust lower(factory)....

ouch. I think the best thing to do if you want to actually get this manufactured and sold would be to simplify the design a bit. if you worked on simplifying some of the mechanisms and ditch some of the extravagant features you could seriously cut the parts count which will drive down the manufacturing costs a lot.

34 minutes ago, anime52k8 said:

What scale is this supposed to be in? 60cm is absolutely massive even at 1/48 scale.

ouch. I think the best thing to do if you want to actually get this manufactured and sold would be to simplify the design a bit. if you worked on simplifying some of the mechanisms and ditch some of the extravagant features you could seriously cut the parts count which will drive down the manufacturing costs a lot.

60cm length fighter is non-scale.

ya, will ditch some features and scale down to 1/60 scale, still will keep the 60cm length fighter in option for limited model.