Arcadia 1/60 SV-51 Ivanov

Valkyrie addict

40 minutes ago, Metal Man said:

Ratchet pullout, then just a big solid foreward/backward free hinge. Little disappointed on that one, I mean it's not like bandai copyrighted the ball joint.

Thanks man! I have a poor camera and an even worse apartment mess. Seemed like a good idea to use the box as a backdrop.

Awww dang. I really like the ratchets on the old Yamato's ankles. Hmm I forgot if the Yamato one had ankle tilts, does the Arcadia have ankle tilts for inversion movement? 

Good they did away with those pesky magnets for some solid tabs. Covering up the gap near the head in fighter mode was a nice touch. The wing hinges and overall figure seems to be  much tighter than the old one. The double joint elbows are a welcome addition. So.....a first release new mold from Arcadia and no major issues so far? No disengaging hips or breakages or comically loose shoulders? 

Just finished watching the review.  

This version is definitely a huge step from the Yammie version. Now that I'm waiting for Nora's version to be released, don't know what I'm going to do with the older version. Most likely going for the non-PE version unless there a good deal to be found.

I just realized....didn’t the original Yammie have the extra ammo pack for the gun that stacked on top of each other? This seems to only have the one.

Edit: Looking at my pictures the Yamato did indeed have the extra ammo pack. That pack also helped fill the gap between the legs where the gun pod attaches. Strange Arcadia omitted it.

40427C17-C677-4A34-A794-17C1CCC1AC9D.jpeg.1c12fd45be34b85bc80cbff488428c1d.jpeg

21D6F667-8C6C-4EC6-BF37-2853FFEFED79.jpeg.05ed77e3139a1134d512f2b837aa164e.jpeg

Edited by Dobber

34 minutes ago, Dobber said:

I just realized....didn’t the original Yammie have the extra ammo pack for the gun that stacked on top of each other? This seems to only have the one.

Edit: Looking at my pictures the Yamato did indeed have the extra ammo pack. That pack also helped fill the gap between the legs where the gun pod attaches. Strange Arcadia omitted it.

40427C17-C677-4A34-A794-17C1CCC1AC9D.jpeg.1c12fd45be34b85bc80cbff488428c1d.jpeg

21D6F667-8C6C-4EC6-BF37-2853FFEFED79.jpeg.05ed77e3139a1134d512f2b837aa164e.jpeg

I just PM'd you.

6 hours ago, Scream Man said:

Y'all are making wish I had $400 to blow on this bad boy. :) 

try $650 aud shipped screamy =-(

Got mine today, not fiddled with it much, but its lovely for sure, definite improvement