Arcadia 1/60 SV-51 Ivanov

Valkyrie addict

1 minute ago, wmkjr said:

Same price as the VF-0D when it came out so I guessing the same PO pricing. 

My old e-mail confirmation is only in Dollars so I can't comment on the Yen amount of the time but based on conversions today it's not the same price.

Checked my Amiami order for the VF-0D as reference 31400yen. We'll see how it goes when PO goes up.

Edit: Pretty neat Lego SV-51.

Edited by wmkjr

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Checked my Amiami order for the VF-0D as reference 31400yen. We'll see how it goes when PO goes up.

Pap 

3 hours ago, wmkjr said:

Wait was there a PO for the VF-0D already?

I'm honestly just hoping this ends up at a pretty steep discount.  That might be the only way I can justify buying one.  Enemy mecha + less-popular-franchise + ridiculous price seems like a good combination to be a shelf warmer.

Arcadia might be considering that already, though, and make this a very limited run (hence the high price already).

1 hour ago, Ikaros3 said:

Wait was there a PO for the VF-0D already?

Nope. This was for the original Arcadia VF-0D release. No news yet on the PF one.

Edit: Yup. Lego and paper SV-51. They should make a how-to tutorial for those lego valks as I got a bunch of my kids old ones. I know folks out there made some of them already.

Edited by wmkjr
Lego my eggos.

1 hour ago, Lolicon said:

I want to downgrade to an HMR VF-0. I hate details, hardpoints, and correctly sized pilots. 

It’s not the size of your Valkyrie that matters, it’s how much fun you can have with it! :p

3 hours ago, valhary said:

The most outstanding is the improvement of the double hinge in the arms and also apparently the wings could support the missiles weight this time

doublejoin.jpg

Yeah, but for how long?

4 hours ago, valhary said:

The most outstanding is the improvement of the double hinge in the arms and also apparently the wings could support the missiles weight this time

doublejoin.jpg

I never owned the original one.  I’m not sure what I’m supposed to gather from this pic.

6 minutes ago, Shukenzero said:

I will get this and the eventual Nora and then my Zero collection is pretty much done. Not interested in a CF version, but what are the chances Arcadia will make one?

Sales shall tell, I suppose.,..

2 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Well, there's an open-used-joints loose/cracked Ivanov at Mandarake for ¥20,000. So at least the price doesn't seem terrible relatively if it really is better plastic/articulation/no sagging wings.

Honestly I think ¥20,000 is way too much for a floppy , cracked  Ivanov. That’s an ¥11-12k fixer-upper..

2 hours ago, David Hingtgen said:

I did own the original, and I don't know what's so great about those pics. 

Lol. Same ,same . I’m sure it’s an improvement. And as far as collecting goes, I’m sure it will satisfy all. 

I’m just done buying everything being put out these days , as my collection is brimming over and some of the oldies are still great. I’m not , by any means done collecting, just being VERY selective.

1 hour ago, Bolt said:

Honestly I think ¥20,000 is way too much for a floppy , cracked  Ivanov. That’s an ¥11-12k fixer-upper..

The fact it's still worth even $100, with a $400 new version coming out and all that damage, gives me hope the Arcadia ones will sell decently enough.

59 minutes ago, Sanity is Optional said:

The fact it's still worth even $100, with a $400 new version coming out and all that damage, gives me hope the Arcadia ones will sell decently enough.

To be fair you can get it for $320 right now at AE.  That's not exactly $400.