Arcadia 1/60 SV-51 Ivanov

Valkyrie addict

42 minutes ago, HardlyNever said:

This was first announced at last year's Wonderfest (this year's is this Sunday (2/18)).  So... we might hear something then.

Hopefully some protoype over WonderFest like what they did on their VF-0D last 2014. So if we see some prototype this month, it's safe to assume that this will get released same month next year like the VF-0D. (Announcement and Prototype in 2014. Released in 2015.) If that's the case then developing SV-51 is taking longer than the VF-0D. Hmmm.

18 minutes ago, Mommar said:

A shame nothing is there but is that a photo of an actual 51 and not a render?

Render. Actually looks like the same poster from last years WF at the start of this thread.

I was actually expecting some resin copies of Ivanov's version; however we ended up getting the poster version from two years ago. This reminds me of a 3rd party TF company (who is well known to make stellar products) in which shows a few renders for the pubic, goes silent after the show and months later the product shows up on the shelf..

I think that Arcadia has enough on their plates as it is (in regards to the premium finish Valks and the SDF-1 as their focusing on that more). For myself, I rather let Arcadia focus on the Premium finish stuff first and then tackle the SV-51 afterwards. I rather have a well built product then have one riddled with multiple flaws and QC issues upon getting a copy.

3 hours ago, borgified said:

I was actually expecting some resin copies of Ivanov's version; however we ended up getting the poster version from a year ago. This reminds me of a 3rd party TF company (who is well known to make stellar products) in which shows a few renders for the pubic, goes silent after the show and months later the product shows up on the shelf..

I think that Arcadia has enough on their plates as it is (in regards to the premium finish Valks and the SDF-1 as their focusing on that more). For myself, I rather let Arcadia focus on the Premium finish stuff first and then tackle the SV-51 afterwards. I rather have a well built product then have one riddled with multiple flaws and QC issues upon getting a copy.

Edited for yah. ;)

4 hours ago, valhary said:

This is worrying

I expected that show at least the prototype so this makes me believe that release at the end of December if it's to come out this year:(

Well, atleast we can afford to get 2 the most if they will going to release it next year. :rolleyes:

And TBH, it's so expensive to support Arcadia. :p

Edited by no3Ljm

Arcadia valks are not too usually budget friendly to say the least (as they can go for a hefty sum after MRSP). I managed to get an Arcadia VF-1S DYRL Roy at a slight discount as it was used within my budget of around $200 CND and can pay a bit more if there's another valk that catches my attention (beyond $250 CND is my limit).

You can actually get pretty good deals if you know where to look. 

5 minutes ago, borgified said:

Arcadia valks are not too usually budget friendly to say the least (as they can go for a hefty sum after MRSP). I managed to get an Arcadia VF-1S DYRL Roy at a slight discount as it was used within my budget of around $200 CND and can pay a bit more if there's another valk that catches my attention (beyond $250 CND is my limit).

You can actually get pretty good deals if you know where to look. 

Almost all of us here know this already... until we panic to secure one ofcourse. :lol:

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, borgified said:

No need to jump and get excited about the "supposed leaks of the new SV-52"... Is the bird going to take off by 2020?? :rolleyes:

If so, might as well get another valk in the mean time.. <_<   

TBH, I really don't mind for the SV-51 to get released on 2020. ^_^ 

17 minutes ago, borgified said:

Anyone want a Yamato SV-51 Ivanoff before Arcadia releases the upgraded version?

Note: I don't know if its the V.1 or the V.2 version (fairly reasonable in price than compared to other listings)

https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1078008827&ref=list

Note that one's got some sun bleaching. The stand's got it bad, hard to tell if there's any on the figure itself.

12 hours ago, Sanity is Optional said:

Note that one's got some sun bleaching. The stand's got it bad, hard to tell if there's any on the figure itself.

Well... You can put the valk in battroid version along the beach getting a suntan with shades, towels and the whole nine yards! :lol: 

Edit: On a second though, good for doing customs if anyone is up for it.

Edited by borgified

1 hour ago, borgified said:

Edit: On a second though, good for doing customs if anyone is up for it.

For customs? Hmmm. Here’s a suggestion. And it has cool looking hot chick as a pilot. :wub:

5-EP3.jpg

SV-52y-MTR2.jpg

Edited by no3Ljm

Hopefully that this new and improved SV-51 doesn't fall apart like one of your VF-0 valks jenius,  during your future reviews. :huh:

Edited by borgified
wrong person mentioned

Honestly, I could care less about a PF GBP... I want a PF Super Hikaru 1J, or TV-style Super VF-1S.

This Sv-51 seems like it's so far at the bottom of their to-do list, I'm not expecting anything yet.

Edited by Chronocidal

• 1 month later...

Hopefully that we'll get some physical news of the SV-51 soon (and NOT another posterboard of Ivanoff's valk).

Edit: Maybe a pair of intake covers as well?

Edited by borgified

2 hours ago, borgified said:

Hopefully that we'll get some physical news of the SV-51 soon (and NOT another posterboard of Ivanoff's valk).

Edit: Maybe a pair of intake covers as well?

Whould you forgive them if they will only show a posterboard of Nora’s SV-51? ^_^ 

41 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Whould you forgive them if they will only show a posterboard of Nora’s SV-51? ^_^ 

I'm not that fussy.. :p

I rather see the updated samples of Ivanoff first as I know that Nora and the CF versions are in the pipeline afterwards like Yamato's.