14 hours ago, sh9000 said:

No, not yet.  Is that somebody else's pic?

It's somebody else.  The biggest giveaway is I'm not black.  Supposedly the street date is August 1st but some Toys R Us are selling them anyway.

I'll have it soon.  It's nice to know that there are at least some X-Men figures being made.  If this is the only stretch of a release that is connected to the movie then I'm fine with that.

I'm not sure it's really connected to the movie other than for convenience, and it's awfully early for that.  When it comes to the X-Men it's difficult because so many fans like so many different iterations of the characters.  A lot of people like the Jim Lee Cyke we already got but others were bummed they couldn't get the Claremont version.  Plus stores only want toys that have a connection to a film.  This was a way for them to put out the Claremont version of Cyke (and the much requested Dark Phoenix) and claim it's related to a movie project.

Still can't find that f*cking two pack anywhere...

Anyway, the eff is up with that cape!?

IMG_0072.thumb.JPG.1f5a60c8683942c4d43a3bb2f52393c7.JPG

My only issue with it is the Amazing Yamaguchi stuff has a very specific animated look to it that doesn't really go with the rest of the ML stuff (except for that pic I posted of Spider-Gwen with Old Man Logan, but I don't feel like Old Man Logan looks like the rest of the ML line either, the face looks more cartoony.)  I'd be more likely to put this Magneto with the EXTREMELY Marvel Super Heroes looking Wolverine due out next month on my video game shelf along side Mario and Link and Mega Man.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 11:07 AM, Mommar said:

Full body image... damn that plastic cape.

IMG_0074.thumb.JPG.2311147129cc945be28c7a0443334ec5.JPG

Not to mention the armpit too. ^_^

I might skip this Magneto.

I'm glad that there is another wave of Marvel Legends X-Men figures coming out.

I don't understand the single jointed elbows on Multiple Man.

Edited by Mommar

Saw this last night at Target. Sealed. I was contemplating if I should've bought it. Maybe the price will increase somehow. :lol: 

I thought the crossover only happens in Comic Books. Old Man Frank. :rolleyes:

wolviepuny1.jpg.b6b2ce87b02ac35a4a88d6e02ce2eefc.jpg

wolviepuny2.jpg.4864ecddf64cd8088caa6e8a6c0bd058.jpg

That’s pretty bad.  Maybe the repacker wanted the Logan head to make a custom.

I should be getting Vintage Wolverine in soon.  Can’t wait for Jim Lee Tiger Stripe Wolverine.

Know what, I was wrong about those joints on Multipl Man.  That the same sleeves used fornthe Netflix Punisher and they actually work really well.  Still not double jointed but then do bend quite a way beyond 90 degrees.  Those sleeves should work for Multiple Man and the eventual Gambit figure.