Super Dimension Convention October 28, 2017

7 hours ago, Microbe999 said:

Will there be seperate entrance lines for skull & delta pre-registration?  Also do they get early access at 10?

Email info will be sent to all ticket holders and subscribers. Different level ticket holders will have different lines for processing. Premium and Early Bird ticket holders are allowed into the Vending Hall beginning at 10am.

www.superdimensioncon.com

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

What is being auctioned for the live auction?

Some items to be auctioned off include an original art piece by Hidetaka Tenjin as well as a few Delta model kits signed by him.

SDCAuc01.jpg

SDCAuc.jpg

Truly enjoyed The Super Dimension Convention. Seeing so many Macross items in one place was really something else.

I circled the vendor hall a number of times, and each trip I spotted something I'd missed on an earlier tour: books, model kits, toys, posters, etc. Just so many items.

The work from the artists in the vendor hall was also incredibly impressive. Quite a lot of talent on display.

The Macross Pachinko machine that Adrian and Mike had set up at their table was very cool as well. Two genuinely friendly guys who raffled off a number of things at the end of the day. Thanks for being so generous with your time, and it was great talking with both of you!

Spent a lot of time checking out the items in the Museum & Gaming room too. So many great things to look over.

Getting to see Mari Ijima perform was definitely a highlight, and the Idol Contest and Walkure mini-concert were also a lot of fun.

Glad I was able to attend this year, and thanks to everyone who helped make the convention happen.

Edited by RDX17

Glad you enjoyed yourself there. I know I had a lot of fun as well, even though there was a lot of running around for staff and I. I did see a lot of great things in the vendor hall, as well as the artists that were there. I bought several things from artists and vendors, and even sold some of my own stuff. The cosplayers were great, and a lot of various characters from all of Macross. Mari's concert was exceptionally good this year, and the mini Walkure/idol contest was a blast. By the time I got into the main hall to bid, the Tenjin sketch already was above my $1K limit, but I know who it went to, and it'll be in a very good home.

I missed the first two panels due to having to attend to matters, but Reika's panel was really good. As one who's cosplayed only a number of times, I was fascinated at the attention to detail and the speed at which she makes her outfits. Truly a professional of the highest quality.

Overall, it felt and is still a Macross convention, and I'm glad it still had that feel. For all of you that came, I'm glad you were able to make it, and I hope you all had a great time. We're looking to improve next year as well, and we hope to have good surprises next year. I'll try to put up some pics we were able to get.

On 10/28/2017 at 11:17 PM, RDX17 said:

Truly enjoyed The Super Dimension Convention. Seeing so many Macross items in one place was really something else.

I circled the vendor hall a number of times, and each trip I spotted something I'd missed on an earlier tour: books, model kits, toys, posters, etc. Just so many items.

The work from the artists in the vendor hall was also incredibly impressive. Quite a lot of talent on display.

The Macross Pachinko machine that Adrian and Mike had set up at their table was very cool as well. Two genuinely friendly guys who raffled off a number of things at the end of the day. Thanks for being so generous with your time, and it was great talking with both of you!

Spent a lot of time checking out the items in the Museum & Gaming room too. So many great things to look over.

Getting to see Mari Ijima perform was definitely a highlight, and the Idol Contest and Walkure mini-concert were also a lot of fun.

Glad I was able to attend this year, and thanks to everyone who helped make the convention happen.

Hey bud, I rarely log on to this forum anymore, but I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by. If you're who I think you are, it was a pleasure chatting. The Pachinko machine (and I) will return next year! Thanks for stopping by. 

(Mike aka @MikeInRedlands on Twittter) 

On 11/1/2017 at 5:51 PM, FullMetal-Guitarist said:

Hey bud, I rarely log on to this forum anymore, but I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by. If you're who I think you are, it was a pleasure chatting. The Pachinko machine (and I) will return next year! Thanks for stopping by. 

(Mike aka @MikeInRedlands on Twittter) 

Thanks Mike! I think I am who you are thinking of...I think. :)

Really enjoying my new book and the mini Queadlunn Rau I picked up.

Thanks again!