Hasegawa Macross Zero re-releases

Milo

I've oredered 2 of each... I'll build them some day too, I swear it:ph34r:

I've recently taken to clipping parts off of sprues, and combining similar kits.  I've got at least 5 or 6 1/48 VF-1 kits in a single strike kit box, 3 1/48 YF-19s in a single box, multiples of all of my star wars kits combined into single boxes, that sort of thing.

The best ones are the VF-25 kits I stocked up on.  Each plain or super-packed kit will fit in a 1 quart Ziploc baggie.  I've gotten at least a dozen of the things in the box for my Armored Ozma. :p

I managed to get a VF-0A kit off Amazon for a decent price a few months ago, but I'd like to see them rerelease that one. Seems like the Zero "Cannon Fodder" equivalent should be more readily available. I know it was first released a while ago, but I guess it was a "limited edition" kit and sold out.

On 19/1/2017 at 7:53 PM, Duymon said:

I said the same thing. 

My Model Storage area looks like a hobby shop with boxes stacked high

Same here. My newborn baby girl has pixie-dusted my workbench into oblivion.

Edited by ivorysniper

The good ones get framed!  I've got all my old box inserts framed too.  I've also got Tenjin's Super VF-1S wall scroll hanging up.  Models make the best decoration fodder! - MT 

my pre-order on HS says "After March"... so I don't think there's a firm date yet

• 1 month later...

yea I just payed for mine... was kind of hoping they would be another couple of weeks... ah well... credit cards are for temporary debt, right?

• 1 month later...

It didn't last a very long while. I received mine early last week (I had bought them when they went back up for backorder on HLJ). It looks like HLJ went through their entire stock of reissues already. You can try emailing them and asking if/when they can get their hands on another batch.

• 1 month later...

Anyone still looking for the following please checkout my post in the buy/sell forum

VF-0A/S with Ghost Booster

SV-51 with Twin Booster

Thanks

Robert