Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Strike Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo Special Movie Ver /and/ Premium Finish ver

F360

2 hours ago, Kanedas Bike said:

So...uh...does anyone have an extra copy of the Premium Finish Hikaru from HLJ that they want to part ways with? :ph34r:

-b.

hahaha I may part with mine.  I mostly completed the PO at NY because of their strongly worded email threatening to cancel all future POs and close my account if I didn't pay for the VF-1S lol

Will post something in the for sale thread at a non-scalper price (scalpers can go straight to h3ll) if I decide to part with it.

11 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

hahaha I may part with mine.  I mostly completed the PO at NY because of their strongly worded email threatening to cancel all future POs and close my account if I didn't pay for the VF-1S lol

Will post something in the for sale thread at a non-scalper price (scalpers can go straight to h3ll) if I decide to part with it.

Cool - let me know!

And yeah, N-Y is known to be strict with their pre-order cancellation policy.

-b.

13 hours ago, barurutor said:

release date moved to today! just paid my premium finish PO at N-Y.

13 hours ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Just completed payment on mine as well :D

11 hours ago, mog_kupo said:

Its kinda weird, the release date moved to today, yet NY gives me until June 2 to make the payment, does that mean they will be gettin their stock a little late?

Huh?

Are you guys talking about the actual "Release-Date" of the Hikky1S-Premium, or simply just  your "Nippon-Yasan Payment-Request Date"?

5 minutes ago, treatment said:

Huh?

Are you guys talking about the actual "Release-Date" of the Hikky1S-Premium, or simply just  your "Nippon-Yasan Payment-Request Date"?

NY sent an email indicating the actual Release Date for the product change from 05/31 to 05/26 and to pay for your PO by 06/01 or else :lol:

It's a little silly because it takes them forever to process payment and ship anyway.  My VF-31J super parts haven't even shipped yet and I paid for them in January like everyone else haha

4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

NY sent an email indicating the actual Release Date for the product change from 05/31 to 05/26 and to pay for your PO by 06/01 or else :lol:

It's a little silly because it takes them forever to process payment and ship anyway.  My VF-31J super parts haven't even shipped yet and I paid for them in January like everyone else haha

I ordered mine thru HLJ and they haven't charged me.

HLJ usually charges (auto-paypal) quickly on item Release-Date.

2 minutes ago, treatment said:

I ordered mine thru HLJ and they haven't charged me.

HLJ usually charges (auto-paypal) quickly on item Release-Date.

Nice. I wish I po'd through hlj. I really like the personal warehouse feature and the VF was like $30 cheaper there as well. 

Well it's been Discontinued at HLJ since at least 8:30 Eastern.

And it was at Order Stop since 3:30/4 AM when I went to sleep.

Hoping and praying it comes back up, otherwise I'm relying on a good samaritan to sell me one. lol

-b.

6 minutes ago, sf648 said:

Sadly I'm in the same  boat.  I had been waiting patiently for the HLJ listing to leave "order stop", but I must have missed it by going to sleep sleep at  5:30a this morning...

Pretty sure it never opened back up.

I have slim hope and I'm trying to be patient, they'll pop up sooner vs. later, I just don't want to OVERpay.

-b.

Just now, treatment said:

I just got it and paid it, too.

Not happy with PP's exchange-rate shenanigans right now.  :angry:

Yeah, I haven't gone back to anything automatic with them and probably never will after the last headache I had with them. Make all payments manually and I haven't had any issue since.

14 minutes ago, treatment said:

I just got it and paid it, too.

Not happy with PP's exchange-rate shenanigans right now.  :angry:

Oh man I lost so much money to PayPal shenanigans before I realized you could click conversion button and use the credit card conversion rate instead lol :lol:

Started saving serious monies when I switched to a rewards card with no foreign transaction fee. 

4 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

Oh man I lost so much money to PayPal shenanigans before I realized you could click conversion button and use the credit card conversion rate instead lol :lol:

Started saving serious monies when I switched to a rewards card with no foreign transaction fee. 

Yep, same here. Only thing is I knew there was a way to not use paypal conversion and it took me years to get it to work. Lost several valks worth of fees...

12 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

That option is particularly missing from my pp payment-pages.

Paid for mine.

Because of Paypal's shenanigans, I don't use anything automatic with them, and now I always check the conversion rate before paying because of Paypal's propensity to "accidentally" change it to their terrible conversion rate just so they can skim money off the top.

A word of warning that I checked my currency conversion options on my Paypal again this week, and it had reverted back to Paypal conversion rate, so I promptly closed the merchant agreement with HLJ and will do all my payments manually now. I doubt Paypal will ever fix this as it is as everyone suspects. It's a NEW feature that Paypal has instituted to skim money off the top of all their users and claim ignorance of the issue.

Yea paypal is dirty. I have two paypal accounts, one where I keep most of my balance and one where i keep all my credit cards. I paypaled myself ¥10000 and $92.40 left one account but on my other account the balance said ¥10,000 ($86.27) so they dont even honor their own damn exchange rate on the same day. 

Here's the shipping rate from HLJ for the Premium Finish ver

looks like the box is just a bit smaller than the normal one. 

Express Int'l ShippingUsually ships by EMS (Trackable)
(averages 2-7 business days)¥3,380

Standard Int'l ShippingUsually ships by SAL Parcel
(averages 10-30 business days)¥3,950

FedEx Economy(averages 2-5 business days)¥4,980

DHL Express(averages 1-4 business days)¥5,530

2 hours ago, F360 said:

Its hidden in the open.  If you see a exchange rate example $1=$110 , just click on it. 

It is not hidden.

It just is not there at all.

The pp-rep I talked to cannot tell me a definitive answer other than it somehow shows up if you linked a debit-card (or a mastercard cc) instead of a non-mastercard cc.

The old trick of using their old legacy site also does not work in showing it anymore.

Their mobile-site seems to be the only one that still shows the option.

8 minutes ago, treatment said:

It is not hidden.

It just is not there at all.

The pp-rep I talked to cannot tell me a definitive answer other than it somehow shows up if you linked a debit-card (or a mastercard cc) instead of a non-mastercard cc.

The old trick of using their old legacy site also does not work in showing it anymore.

Their mobile-site seems to be the only one that still shows the option.

so they changed again from last month?  , damd those mofo.  I have been paying international stuff from my phone (which works) so I didn't notice.