Arcadia: 1/60 VF 1S Strike Valkyrie Hikaru Ichijo Special Movie Ver /and/ Premium Finish ver

F360

On 7/16/2017 at 0:16 PM, treatment said:

just received my premium Hikkie, so here's a comparo quickie...

http://imgur.com/E9FC8VV
E9FC8VVl.jpg

:bump:

Honestly, the one on the left looks just as good! 

Having said that, anywhere still have one for sale? For those that got one from online retailers does anyone know where I can one shipped with the brown box carton?

Spotted a couple at yahoo auctions. Have one finger on the trigger. lol

16 hours ago, QEssential said:

Honestly, the one on the left looks just as good! 

Having said that, anywhere still have one for sale? For those that got one from online retailers does anyone know where I can one shipped with the brown box carton?

Spotted a couple at yahoo auctions. Have one finger on the trigger. lol

"Brown box carton"?

Online shops do that thing?

On 7/16/2017 at 10:02 PM, treatment said:

I posted in the other thread that you'll now need to buy two Roy Premiums to get the tampo'ed Black heatshield and FP if you'd bought the Hikaru-Premium...  :bump:

i was going to say also to throw on roy's strike packs to match the black shield colors. 

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, recon said:

Being meaning to ask if anyone spot any 1/60 VF-1S hikaru premium finish floating around as they are kinda rare now? Spotted one at rakuten but just wondering if the website is reliable?

I just responded to this question in another thread lol

I have one for sale here:

I may just keep it though :lol:

27 minutes ago, recon said:

Being meaning to ask if anyone spot any 1/60 VF-1S hikaru premium finish floating around as they are kinda rare now? Spotted one at rakuten but just wondering if the website is reliable?

Rakuten is a reliable site too. I bought my DX VF-31F there before. Good luck on the hunt.

20 minutes ago, spacemanoeuvres said:

I may just keep it though :lol:

Such a tease. :rolleyes::lol: 

Edited by no3Ljm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I decided to transform my Hikaru VF-1S the other day.  I was folding out the hands and the whole right hand mount just came apart.  I'm not talking about it slipping out of it's peg.  The rotating part the hand plugs into and mounts in the arm came apart.  It looks like it wasn't glued together well.

The fix itself looks pretty easy.  The complicated part will be getting the piece re-glued together back on it's transformation rotation pegs without inadvertently making it fixed position.  Still, pretty irritating.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
1 minute ago, tekering said:

Dude, is your camera broken?  :blink:

Haha, that bad? Using the crappy camera and no lighting at work means I mess around with PS settings more. In this case, I liked the look of blending the Valk into the white background. Sorry if it offends you. :D

13 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Using the crappy camera and no lighting at work

So, you're going to the trouble of bringing your toys into the workplace (despite the lack of adequate light), just to take pictures with the crappy camera?

Are they paying you to photograph your toys, or are you just neglecting your duties?  :huh:

Geez, I wish I had your job!  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Slave IV said:

Sorry if it offends you. :D

No, it's all the redundant cross-posting that offends me.  :p

And your work ethic.  ;)

43 minutes ago, tekering said:

So, you're going to the trouble of bringing your toys into the workplace (despite the lack of adequate light), just to take pictures with the crappy camera?

Are they paying you to photograph your toys, or are you just neglecting your duties?  :huh:

Geez, I wish I had your job!  :lol:

No, it's all the redundant cross-posting that offends me.  :p

And your work ethic.  ;)

Uh, sorry I guess. 

I’m bringing toys to my office because I have no space at home and I found a bunch of free shelves in the alley. The photos took less than 10 mins., I was on a break and it’s the day before a holiday so it wasn’t exactly busy. 

I’m gonna post in any thread that is applicable since well, they are applicable. 

So sorry!

9 hours ago, apptt4 said:

is it the standard or PF VF-1S? the 2 1/60s I've bought so for are both PF, and I love them so much I want to continue PF for everything.

I don't have a non-PF to compare them with...

Mine is the standard version. It’s hard to argue against loving the PF versions...they look great, I just don’t care about having all the little details enough to pay the premium. 

4 hours ago, Major Focker said:

i like it.

i've never seen high key photography done on a valk before.

quite a refreshing take.

4d1a35823f9215236256291e75d31525.jpg

Thanks! I was beginning to think no one here has seen anything other than standard lighting photos before.