33 minutes ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I have a questionfor those who have seen this before I see this and a simple yes or no will do...

Hide contents

Does Angel Dust played by Gina Carano appear in this film or make a cameo? Her character surprisingly survived the last film.

She does not. I completely forgot she made it out of the first movie intact.

10 hours ago, renegadeleader1 said:

I have a questionfor those who have seen this before I see this and a simple yes or no will do...

Reveal hidden contents

Does Angel Dust played by Gina Carano appear in this film or make a cameo? Her character surprisingly survived the last film.

No.  Maybe she was captured in the first movie and put in the Ice Box.

Cool slip covers.

On 5/19/2018 at 1:18 AM, mikeszekely said:

Even though you can categorize both as "superhero movies," it's really more of an apples and oranges thing.  Infinity War is the payoff Marvel's spent the last decade building to, and Deadpool 2 is the action comedy sequel to the action comedy Deadpool.

I will say, though, that I think Deadpool 2 was better than the first Deadpool.  Does that help?

I enjoyed DP2 waaaay more then IW, but that's because IW is literatly a thrid re-hash of the original Avengers.

DP2 was as funny as the original. Even the ending was great. Though...

Anyone else catch the fact that DP made Cable waste his last time jump. Not sure anyone else saw it, but the collar was not turned on during his 'sacrifice' scene.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a laugh riot!  Juggy totally stole the movie for me.  When your theme music is: "You can't stop this motherfu**er, Holy sh*tballs," you know you bringin' the sh*t.  B))

And Zazie Beetz; what a cutie pie!   I love a woman that can kick my ass.  --Spike Spiegel 

LOL, man--fu*k the Academy, if Reynolds doesn't get an award for his death scene.  :p

Edited by reddsun1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...