VF-22 Sturmvogel II

Jefuemon

I saw this on the MW facebook page as well. Really love it. It must have been especially fortunate that the canopy was already clear; no extra vacuum-forming necessary.

I did have a question about the Club-M and Hasegawa versions, namely are there any significant proportional/detail differences between the two? It seems like the edges are softer on the resin. But both look great.

But yeah, awesome job.

I really like your paint scheme, and I always preferred the Club-M over the Hase design. Panel lines look a little heavy, maybe try dark grey next time?

Kajnrig, the Hasegawa kit has more of a real plane feel, whereas the Club-M is softer and looks more like what we see in the animation. What I like better on the garage kit is that it doesn't have the pronounced features around the nose like the outer lip and the step behind the front camera.

Hey Jeff, those paper masks are GOLD!!!

I made a post in the Model kit section listing everyone of them I've found so far, if you see the VF-31 version please add it.

Edited by NZEOD