Site Maintenance-going Offline for a week! Please read. 12/17-26

Shawn

Hi everyone!

Its that time again...our long-termers know what that sentence means.

We are changing service providers once again!!

I've got the server provisioned, and going to be upgrading and migrating data so we'll be offline for a bit.

Increase in Ram, going to SSD, should make a peppy improvement.

Outage will be from December 17th through 26th, so please wrap up any For Sale/PM transactions before this time!!

Have a lot of cleanup to do and not going to rush it.

When we return we'll be on the new Invision Board software as well, so expect some changes and please be patient (who doesn't hate change!)

Wish everyone Happy Holidays and will see you on the other side!!

Best,

Shawn

• 3 weeks later...
  • Shawn unpinned this topic

This may be a dumb question, but how do you automatically jump to the latest unread post in a topic under the new site? Prior to the December update, all I had to do on my mobile was click on the topic title and it would start me at the first unread post. Nowadays, I keep having to manually scroll down and/or remember the last page I read in a topic.

22 minutes ago, ArchieNov said:

This may be a dumb question, but how do you automatically jump to the latest unread post in a topic under the new site? Prior to the December update, all I had to do on my mobile was click on the topic title and it would start me at the first unread post. Nowadays, I keep having to manually scroll down and/or remember the last page I read in a topic.

You should click on the circle/star (topics you have replied to) situated to the left of the topic title.