1/6 VF-1 Valkyrie cockpit speaker

Vi-RS

Just got my roy focker cockpit as well. This diorama is gorgeous!!

However after owning all 3 cockpits the roy focker is my least favorite. The paint and quality control is probably the worst of the 3. And roy looks really funny cuz his body is so small.

Also i dont know if it is the screen itself or the video file that was chose for roy but it looks to be a lower resolution or quality to it :(

Surprisingly the max cockpit has the best quality control. Its flawless. Maybe because it was so limited they had more time to build it? Surprisingly the shade of blue is not as bright as in the proto pics. A darker shade with the mass release. 

Even the shade of paint and even some of the color of the lights varied from all 3 releases. Especially rick hunter being the most different from the max and roy cockpit. 

I could see the rick hunter being more sought after later on cuz he was the initial release with its own unique perks....

20190216_013727.jpg

20190215_232138.jpg

20190215_232159.jpg

20190215_232146.jpg

20190216_013743.jpg

20 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

That's dedication to get all three of them. What are the issues with Roy's version?

Unless you’re asking a specific one, I believe @carlodibi already mentioned the issues on his Roy’s copy. ;)

14 hours ago, carlodibi said:

Just got my roy focker cockpit as well. This diorama is gorgeous!!

However after owning all 3 cockpits the roy focker is my least favorite. The paint and quality control is probably the worst of the 3. And roy looks really funny cuz his body is so small.

Also i dont know if it is the screen itself or the video file that was chose for roy but it looks to be a lower resolution or quality to it :(

9 minutes ago, no3Ljm said:

Unless you’re asking a specific one, I believe @carlodibi already mentioned the issues on his Roy’s copy. ;)

Yeah I was looking for more specifics on the paint and quality control. If the paint is sloppy or something.

The roy focker is obviously revised since the rick version. Some of the paints used inside the cockpit is not as nice. Rick edition has more of a gunmetal look than just flat black paint. And the weathering is nicer on the rick edition. Different shade of paint on the rick console as well. 

The cockpit hinge for roy has been remolded to be a little thicker in some areas.

Very few lights differ in color as well.

On 2/16/2019 at 7:50 PM, carlodibi said:

The roy focker is obviously revised since the rick version. Some of the paints used inside the cockpit is not as nice. Rick edition has more of a gunmetal look than just flat black paint. And the weathering is nicer on the rick edition. Different shade of paint on the rick console as well. 

The cockpit hinge for roy has been remolded to be a little thicker in some areas.

Very few lights differ in color as well.

Thanks. I wonder if this will be it now for the lineup?

• 3 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 10:52 PM, carlodibi said:

I would get a brownie if they made it. 

Be careful what you wish for. Looks like you need to start saving now. ;)

kidslogic_vf1_cf_speaker_01.jpg.cb4d4275cf70fe5051d80871273bdcce.jpg

kidslogic_vf1_cf_speaker_02.jpg.b572b492a84fe4377dab067465e363bf.jpg

kidslogic_vf1_cf_speaker_03.jpg.a0b60790337af0e953670f22aabbbe9b.jpg

kidslogic_vf1_cf_speaker_04.jpg.6d3935042fa3109e127e4c439b4b30f9.jpg

Displayed last June 14-16 at the Hong Kong Toy Festival 2019.

Edited by no3Ljm

38 minutes ago, nightmareB4macross said:

While possible it is the laziest and easiest way to produce this.

I would rather much have a true CF pilot with a light sequence that makes it appear to explode.

Probably that's only a stand-in. Would be nice if they had shown some pilot that wears a green/teal striped helmet and green/blue/teal striped uniform like a regular CF pilot in the series.

cap001.JPG

cap016.JPG

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBEn81fujKnCSpK3N88B9

Edited by no3Ljm

On 6/20/2019 at 8:49 PM, Darth Mingus said:

if they also did my body proportions, I would not fit in the cockpit.

Well, Toynami certainly doesn't care about body proportions...  

unnamed-10-816x488.jpg

Look at their "Ben Dixon."  <_<

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys,

I'm thinking of getting this cool cockpit but don't want to spend too much for it. My question is Is the Speaker/bluetooth version really worth that much? Or more of a gimmic? Is the reissue the same exact as the original release? Whats your thoughts and opinion about the two version? Also whats a good cockpit to collect VF1J Or VF1S? 

Also I like the fact it came with an extra Skull Canopy with the reissues.  Any thoughts

Thanks 

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:46 PM, kyekye said:

I don't think that the asking price is actually 6 grand, it's more close to 5 grand based on XE exchange rates.

1 hour ago, Knight26 said:

Six Grand? Seriously?  I could buy a nice used car for that.

Or a chunk of a tuition on a secondary degree/down payment on a condo right there as well. ;)