1/6 VF-1 Valkyrie cockpit speaker

Vi-RS

21 minutes ago, JetJockey said:

Thanks. Waiting paid off. That's closer to the DYRL look. I can switch out the figures for Max or Hikaru then. And if they make a Minmay and Misa. Seems like Christmas is early with today's news of this and Gatchaman.

What news of Gatchaman are you talking about? Is it that God Phoenix coming from ET or something else? Thanks!

8 hours ago, nightmareB4macross said:

If they did make an actual sculpt of Roy and not just a repaint of Hikaru I would be all over this. For now let’s see if KL creates a whole new body and slightly reworks the cockpit to make him fit. 

cockpit3.JPG.e9a1110695012dd92e245b2a17585edf.JPG

There you go

On 8/30/2018 at 12:06 PM, kyekye said:

Nah. It's good as is.

There was a note. the action figure version will be sent separately in November. (Honestly their November might be 2019 January :D

was this note on their webpage or sent via email or was it in the shipping box(es)?

mine went straight into storage so i don't know if i should open it up and get that note in case i need it for claiming the figure come release day.

10 minutes ago, Major Focker said:

was this note on their webpage or sent via email or was it in the shipping box(es)?

mine went straight into storage so i don't know if i should open it up and get that note in case i need it for claiming the figure come release day.

Or you can probably still open it and check the goods if there’s no defects and all is accounted for within their grace period. You know, just to be safe and not feel sorry later. Remember, it’s an expensive collectibles. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, kyekye said:

Sounds like all Macross collectors will end up with at least one cockpit in their collection in the end :D

Actually, I ended up with two. :rolleyes:

0FE029A4-73A2-4B8E-8495-7510E025B855.jpeg.086a0c96ad6006da0b3178445e88263b.jpeg

Kidding aside, I would love to have one of this in my collection (esp if it’s a Hikaru VF-1S cockpit) but it’s too expensive for me. :unsure:

7 hours ago, JetJockey said:

I can't believe they still don't have a Misa or Minmay figure to go with these. Those extra figures should be out soon as well.

Why?

They still have yet to even release the Hikaru or Max that had already been announced.

Additionally, these are VF-1 cockpits so expecting non-pilot figs at this point is probably a bit premature.

With that said, I do hope their proposed 1/6 line does eventually expand to include other Macross characters.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2018 at 9:28 AM, jvmacross said:

Why?

They still have yet to even release the Hikaru or Max that had already been announced.

Additionally, these are VF-1 cockpits so expecting non-pilot figs at this point is probably a bit premature.

With that said, I do hope their proposed 1/6 line does eventually expand to include other Macross characters.

Just because the girls getting rescued seems to be a theme of all the Macross series I've seen. And putting Misa or Minmay in the seat or near the statue would help them sell even more.

On 10/12/2018 at 12:21 PM, jvmacross said:

Wonder when the Roy -1S goes up for PO?

Anyone here get the Max -1J?

2 hours ago, jvmacross said:

Waiting for the VF-1S cockpit PO to go up.

I was going to get Max. I was very close to ordering since he is more limited. But now I'm waiting on the Roy version. That's the one I'm getting. And my hope is that we will get DYRL figures to fit the cockpits.

I'm going to hypothesize here... Is there a possibility that Kakaizki will follow after Miria for those that wants all five pilots (and depending on space)? :p 

I know that Miria has not been planned yet for now, however, given that Max has been shown for now.

That might be possible, but then again a bit of a stretch. I think Kakizaki would be next since they only have to sculpt the head and slap it on Hikaru’s body like they did with Roy and possibly Max. 

After seeing Roy in the cockpit I am not too sure I want it anymore. But I would definitely buy theposable figures should they all be released seperately and are close to their proper scaled dimensions.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeesh... That's one thing that I really don't understand. I don't know if there's a delay (or me) in these posts from Toys TV HK on Facebook both on mobile and on their laptop/desktop version.

Edit: I believe Toys Daily as it up before Toys TV HK does theirs. :wacko:

Edited by borgified

• 4 weeks later...

To all owners of the Hikaru VF-1 cockpit....

I knew this was going to be an epic longshot request....but didn't realize that it would be due to folks discarding them..

Anyway....I am trying to see if there is anyone who purchased their VF-1 cockpit and still has all of the original shipping materials, boxes, styrofoam, etc.....AND plans on discarding it or would be open to selling it...

If so, please PM me....

It would seem I am already late with this request as I have reached out to some of you....but if there is someone out there that can help me....please reach out to me asap...

Thanks!!

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2018 at 2:20 PM, nightmareB4macross said:

Has anyone received any shipping updates about the R Hunter figure that was supposed to come out in December. 

I have been contacting KL and they continue to push the month out. Has anyone heard or received anything?

Nothing yet. I'll wait until holiday break is over and contact them early next year.

• 3 weeks later...